Sudden Mind's Eye Imprints?

Subroutine

Has anyone else experienced this? Be visualizing with your eyes closed, just watching the scenery move in your imagination, when suddenly an image jumps out at you in vivid, photo-grade detail. Strong enough so that, if you clear your head and just look at the darkness behind your eyelids, the outline of the image is still there and clearly visible with no imagination required at all. The first time this happened, it startled me, and it's happened four times since. The last one was just a moment ago. It seems to happen when my mind drifts while visualizing my tulpa, and trying to talk to her.

Is it perhaps my tulpa, trying to get me to go back to visualizing her again? Is it just a really powerful intrusive thought? Maybe I'm just falling asleep at the wheel. :(

This never happened before I started forcing. If this is a good sign, I'll be excited, but maybe it means I've made a mistake somewhere along the line; I'd want to know right away if that's the case so I can try and correct it.

Thanks for reading.

From my (very limited) experience I've noticed that I tend to get much more realistic visualizations when I stop consciously trying as hard. Instead of trying to imagine what everything looks like, I just kind of focus on what subconsciously shows up, if that makes any sense.

And as far as I know, more vivid visualizations are never a problem, so nothing to worry about there.

"Give a man a Truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to Reason, and he will think for a lifetime."

-Phil Plait

Well, the thing that bugs me is they're never of my tulpa. Always of something that just floated into my head when I lost focus for a moment. I'm gonna try letting the images come to me, but I've done it before, and I've gotten a jumble of inane, meaningless imagery. Maybe there's a method to it?

I'm still curious as to whether this happens to other people, and if it meant something to them or not.

This happened a lot to me when I was a child, and I think I'm still able to do it. If I were to look to a piece of cloth that has a pattern on it, then close my eyes, imagine anything, when I opened them I would be able to see the same lines of the thing I saw on the pattern of the cloth, there is probably a name for this, it's not really uncommon.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.