[deleted]

Guest ramalama77

Sounds pretty interesting, you should write more about what happened to make Jaws go rogue.

Saria is 10 years old, she went rogue a couple of years ago and tried to kill me. But we were able to get over our misunderstanding, and we're friends again. So maybe you could patch things up with Jaws?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Actually we have finally patched things up! J and I have successfully started learning to live with one another again! (sorta) ^^ its always going to be a love-hate thing though.

I'm glad to hear you two got over that bump too. What caused her to go after you?

tl;dr I did something phenomenally stupid that caused her to break up with me (although we had kind of an uneasy relationship even before that).

My progress report

So, does Jaws actually take control of your body? Because that's what you make it sound like sometimes, what with him rearranging your room and stuff. And what happens to you while he's in control of things?

My progress report

Oh boy, i see you were pretty serious about restarting progress report, nice WoTs. I shall praise your comics and various insights, as always (your shrink also seems to be an actual good one). [Maybe i need it too, what with tuppers coming from nowhere while not completely well psychologically and all. Peharps i just needed a lot of moe, hope no one goes all jungian shadow on me]. Were i to suggest anything, i'd demand you talk about Alexander more, as amusing (?) as Jaws (heh) can be.

• 3 weeks later...