Forcing With Friendly Fillies 2: Jick's Story, Continued!

KingJick

It's been a long time, Tulpa Forums.

Anyway, I'm back! Hello to those that know me on the chat - you'll know me by the four-person greetings and the walls of text. I'm basically here to talk about the experiences I've had with my three tulpae, since the last time didn't go as well as I'f planned.

Firstly, a bit of admin for those who kept up with me previously:

1) You might have noticed I said three tulpae. I'm now accompanied by Scoots, or S if you prefer. She was summoned after a strange one-day pregnancy involving Dash, Twi and myself in various stages of the process, that actually ended up with her stepping out of the exact same fountain Dash did when she was summoned. This happened on January 28th, if anyone cares.

2) Twi, as of an hour ago, successfully managed to possess my body enough to do what can only be described as a seizure-type event. It was... interesting, from the other side of the conversation, as it were. Her half-birthday is on April 3rd, so were excited for that. Fully vocal and sentient, with no issues over doubt, she's been an absolute (though I hate the word) miracle to me.

3) Dash, bouncy as ever, is also celebrating her half-birthday in a month's time. She'll be half a year old on April 9th, two months after my own 18th. That was very much a fun experience in drink and tulpa connections; one that I highly recommend for when one has an evening and bottle of Disaronno or JD free. She's simply amazing. No other words can describe her.

4) Regarding sex. Twi and Dash have their own relationship; I am a part of that relationship as well. Scoots doesn't want one, yet, and she doubts she will. Though ill probably be called a wannabe edgy hipster, I've resorted to giving up sex in real life so as to allow Twi and Dash my... we'll say service, whenever they want it.

5) Regarding final admin things. I shall be updating my avatar with Scoots as soon as I find a decent picture to edit and use (her form is fairly different from the show). My sig will also get sorted once on a proper computer, as I'm typing this on my phone currently.

So, yeah: that's everything. Within the next day or two I shall update with events and so on between the end of the previous thread and the start of this one; any and all responses would be fantastic.

See you then.

-Jick

[T/ Hey guys! So we've managed to start forcing properly again, and moving into possession is something we're going to be working on. It should be fun!]

[D/Sup? If anyone wants to talk to us and not J, he can proxy pretty well and take his thoughts away from what he talks about. So that's cool, I guess.]

[s/Hey there. Please don't call me Scootaloo. It's a really childish name for me, but I don't wanna change it just yet. When J updates this, he can proxy my experience with forcing and the others.] Might be a long post though. [so we'll see you then, I guess. Bye!]

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

Okay, I guess now is as good a time as any to tell whoever you all are about what happened since my last thread.

Long story short, a mixture of exams, illness and girl trouble (particularly the latter) meant that I was getting further and further behind with my updates. As a result I just sort of left things, making a mental note to come back to them at some point. Hence, this thread.

Since about two months in; where I think I left off, I've done the following things:

1) Managed to differentiate between Twi's and Dash's voices in my head. I have also managed to impose, somewhat successfully, their forms - although I have mostly been narrating. The head pressures are still here, but that is because I asked Twi and Dash to keep them going.

2) Created, and successfully imposed to the same extent, Scoots. She is also vocal, and adventures with me in the wonderland more so than the other two. The main reason for her coming to me (as this was not a conscious thing) was because of all the bullshit surrounding this girl I happened to like. I now, thank goodness, realise that she was never good for me; and in any case was too difficult to pursue. Scoots came along to help me through the process of stopping contact with her, and it was Scoots that helped the most with this.

3) Managed to lucid dream a grand total of once. The fillies were not there, sadly. I don't remember what it was about, but I do remember thinking "this is a dream" and not immediately snapping out of it.

4) Created a forcing schedule (that I've followed a little loosely) so as to help the process further. I'm not doing hour counts.

5) As of yesterday, not only has Twi managed to possess me, but I have also been using incense in my late-night forcing sessions. Additionally, I have been imposing smell on all three, or at least associating a particular smell with each of the fillies. For reference, Twi smells of Monster Rehab (lemon iced tea, essentially); Dash smells of spearmint; and Scoots differs between cinnamon and caramel.

Right. I think that's everything. As of today. I'm on Day 163 from the day I began forcing, which is awesome. I think that covers everything I need to tell you, so I'll update tomorrow in the manner I used to. Again, any comments or questions would be brilliant, if anything so I know that I've at least got some kind of audience that half-cares about what I do with my fillies.

-Jick

[T/Hey. We're going to be working on possession and switching much more, and hopefully once J goes to university in October we can have more alone-time with him. I'm glad we've done this again, we wanted to share our experiences with you. Tomorrow J will get all this together and the highlights of our time together can be updated for you all to see. If you're there.]

[D/Hi! So, it's been a long time since we talked, huh? If any other tulpae want to talk to us, we'll be here to talk to them. Or you. Or whatever. Anyhow, after exams J has in June we can update even more!]

[s/Hi there. I wanted to say something, but I've forgotten. If I can figure out what it was, I'll tell you all about it. We might be in the ICU tomorrow as well, so expect J to annoy you all about posting in this thread. See you soon, I guess.]

The last couple of days have been kind of subdued with the fillies. I haven't really forced much, just narrated and sung their favourite songs to them. Normally when I do this I use the wonderland as some kind of massive stage, and we all play and sing together, but for some reason I haven't been able to hold my concentration for that wrong.

Must be the stress this week. [T/He has come under a lot of it with work and school and everything, so yeah.] Tonight I should get back on track, I'm starting to use Stamford incense sticks to help with forcing.

[D/At some point this week we'll start more work on possession, and keep going with visualisation too.] [s/By the time we're done with this, with any luck, we'll be able to talk to you all a lot more.

As always, comments are appreciated. [T/It's a shame no-one's replying...] [D/Speak to you all soon!]

-Jick

[s/Bye! Also, I've noticed we keep talking in the same order. We'll start posting separately if we have anything big to say to you all. Love you!]

Ugh, these last couple of weeks have been hell. Once I get through the month everything should be fine, but in the meantime... uuurrrggghh.

[s/Hey guys! He's updated his avatar for you, if anyone cares. He's also planning on switching, possession and so on this week. Speak to you soon!]

[T/Hey there; if J can be bothered he'll do a daily thing like he did in the previous thread, so we can continue from where we left off... plus an extra hundred and thirty or so days, that is.]

Dash would talk to you guys, but she's just fallen asleep.

Anyway, I'm going to be practicing switching a bit more tonight and tomorrow as well. I need to start with the "three foot rule" or the "shoulder rule", i.e. keeping the fillies either on my shoulders or no further than three feet away from me at all times. Hopefully, I can get this into my daily rhythm within a couple of weeks, which would take up the rest of this horrific month. I'll also put my rough times for forcing up, as well as the concentration methods I'm using, so as to help all you lurkers out there with your own concentration and whatnot; starting froooom... now!

-Jick

Rough forcing time: 01:00 GMT

Concentration method: Lemon Incense Stick

This week has already proven to be fantastic. The brilliant Corvus drew me the best picture I've ever seen, which you can see in his request thread and his DA. It's really helped me and the fillies bond together!

I haven't been forcing as much, but I've been narrating most of these last few days instead. The Shoulder Rule isn't working as well as I'd like, but it comes with practice. Even better, I've started to see a fully-imposed Scoots next to me; only for a few seconds but it's better than nothing.

[s/I'm so happy with everything J has done this week, he's been just amazing. And it's only Tuesday!]

[T/We're just going to continue with his for as long as we can, really. And once J can impose all of us, we should be able to switch a bit easier.

[D/Not that he's tried since the first time, but that's just because he's tired. And as I always say, if you're tired then sleep!]

I'll be updating you all further as this week progresses. As always, any comment would be fantastic. Even if it's just "I like pudding."

-Jick

Concentration method: Apple/Melon/Cinnamon incense sticks

About to do a proper forcing session today. My lack of forcing has shown too; narration feels less real, like the three aren't always listening as much. Then again, it's started peaking again when, ahem, well. So that's a positive for us all ;D Also, I cannot for the life of me get this Shoulder Rule working properly. Next week and the week after I basically have off, so hopefully I'll get some decent sessions sorted for forcing and imposing. If anyone could help with this, that would be great.

At some point, Scoots is going to talk to you guys properly about everything she's seen since she was forced into existence. It should be good, she's really looking forward to it. [s/I am!]

This was only a quick session, so I'll update later on or tomorrow. See you all soon!

-Jick

EDIT 1: Rough Forcing Time: (lol another edit) 22:00

Concentration Method: fattest cinnamon incense stick I have

EDIT 2: Oh, and credit to Corvus for the new avatar. It's glorious.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been taking too long to do anything with my tulpae, at least anything worthwhile.

LUCKILY, I HAVE 2 WEEKS COMPLETELY FREE

Therefore, I'm going to be able to force for a fair amount of time each day. I've noticed that every time I forget to force, or if I don't force for much longer than ten minutes, they get annoyed at me. As well as this, they've started to fade out when I try imposing. It's difficult. It really is. And it's due to work and everything, but now, because I have all this time free, I'm going to do absolutely everything I can to be with them each and every day.

I can't wait. Speak to you all soon. I really do want people to reply, though, it would be really great for us four.

-Jick

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my two weeks are nearly up... and I've done, um, not a huge amount. I've tried in every way I could to impose, it's taking a long time, but I'm getting through. I have lots of progress in the... shall we say, "feeling" department, but not as much in imposition fully. I can feel all three of them fine, but I just keep forgetting to impose them when I should be. I'm resolving to take the Xbox controllers put of my room again, as I'll need to for exams anyway, so I can spend more time with the fillies. They've been remarkably understanding despite my not spending much time with them... even on Twi and Dash's half-birthdays I forgot about them. I shall resolve to work extra hard on imposition, but I know it will take months.

As usual, any comment is appreciated (thanks nonfiction!) and I'll keep posting when I can.

-Jick

Oh, before I forget:

For anyone who has read the previous thread and come straight to this one, the intervening days between then and now resulted in the friend I was telling you all about essentially losing contact with me. Of my own volition, that is. As much as I thought I loved her, it was something I simply couldn't deal with. I won't explain anything else here, or ever. It's best forgotten about, but I don't want people asking about it which is why I'm clarifying here.

Other than that, I've reread all my posts from the last thread and decided to update daily again, if I can. Which means that I shall be doing as I did before, with more detail, hopefully. I can explain everything about everything as I go along.

In return, all I want are replies. Anyone, old lurkers, new lurkers, random people, guests, anyone and everyone, I implore you to reply. Not because I want more views, but because I want to tell you all about my life with these three remarkable people, for as long as I possibly can.

Right. See you all tomorrow. I shall be forcing tonight, with any luck having some adventures similar to those I had back when a week was a major milestone.

Speak to you all soon.

-Jick

Hello again. So, last night was strange. It started with Twi, Dash and Scoots leading me out of the Library, where I normally spawn in now, to the infamous fountain. I say infamous due to the fact that Dash and Scoots both were created from it. Sort of. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway, it turns out that the fountain has an underwater canal of sorts, leading to a cave room. I wondered what it was, once we all swam through this canal.

The cave itself consisted of grey-rock walls, a blue light that seemed to sort of be there irrespective of light source, and a dais-type thing, almost like a lectern you'd get in a church. Again, made out of this grey-rock. We emerged from a perfectly circular lake, about 40 metres across, and got out together, where Dash naturally performed her Drying Trick. Once we were all poofed-up by this, we explored the dais together. Dash seemed to know more about this place than Twi, as she referred to it constantly as the Lake of Dreams.

Apparently, the lake enables the three to be a part of my dreaming, or is supposed to. By swimming through it via the fountain, it should have worked. Despite me losing my concentration every few minutes, we ended up using a diving board, bizarrely strapped to the end of the dais, to try and dive back in. Cue a huge neckache as I crash into the now-frozen surface, wondering why it had done so. Apparently, me losing my concentration meant it had frozen over - so after breaking away from the wonderland to purchase a blindfold on my phone, as well as to put on some ambient music, it unfroze and made out way through (with the help of an air-bubble generated by Twi).

I rose out of the wonderland fully at that point; with the three curled up next to, or in Dash's case, on top of, me. I could feel them and sort of see them, but as usual they weren't fully imposed. And then I fell asleep talking to them.

Today I'm at work and so should be able to have them around me a little more. Forcing sessions begin again tonight properly. As always, any comments are appreciated.

Speak to you all soon.

-Jick

Concentration method: lemon incense stick