Kirklind

Something odd is going on here

Whenever I try to tulpaforce, I have a feeling that there this more than just my tulpa there, that somewhere around three tulpa are there (they do sometimes speak for themselves). I don't know if their really there or what. Can someone please help?

I just had that happen where there was another being or something there that wasn't the tulpa I was working on/with. What I did was just accept that it might be there and continue to focus on what I was doing. If you can talk or communicate w/ your tulpa you could also ask it's opinion.

Another method I use is like a truth test. I imagine a symbol that for me means truth and imagine it with me where I am having a confusion, and anything that is not supposed to be there or is just a distraction or unclear mental state fades away.

One more thing to do is get used to what it's like to just be by yourself, and compare that to when you are just with you and your tulpa. Then if you get anything than those two feelings you can know something else is going on. It could be just a distraction. To solve issues like that I use a meditation technique of clearing my mind back to the sense of just me being there, and then bring back the tulpa as well. Kind of like a reset button. Be confident with what you are doing and keep focusing on your current goal. If there are other tulpa that keep interrupting you, and you want to work with them, you can always get back to them later. If you tell them you are busy it shouldn't be a problem. You can explain to them that it takes focus, and to respect you and the other tulpa you are working with. Once they understand how the process works for you they should support you, so that you can help your current tulpa and then them eventually.

Hope that helps.

Is the problem that you're not sure if the other things are sentient tulpae? Here's a few things that have worked for me in similar situations.

1) Try saying something to it WITHOUT expecting a response. If it responds anyway, it's probably some sort of tulpa. Try asking it some things. If it gives you consistent responses (at least as clear as your current tulpa), it's a full, sentient tulpa. If it's inconsistent, it's probably a proto-tulpa, and will only become a full tulpa if you decide to keep and work on it.

2) If you have an idea of what it looks like, try visualizing it and let it sit there. If it doesn't move at all or just fidgets, it's either not a tulpa or a proto-tulpa. If it moves like your current tulpa, it's a sentient tulpa (this approach is good if it's not vocal).

3) If your tulpa is fully vocal, try talking to it ABOUT the potential other tulpa, while keeping your mind open to the other tulpa. If you do it right, the other tulpa will jump into the conversation, which is a pretty clear sign it's sentient.

Once you know if it's sentient, you can explain the situation and ask it what it wants. They tend to be pretty understanding, what with living in your mind and all.

Update on the situation, I did what Flutterwonder instructed and found that there are three sentient tulpa (including the one I'm working with) and two proto-tulpa. The three all have names and already have their ways set. I'm okay with them and will force them after I'm done with the one I'm working with right now as long as they don't interfere with the forcing. The two proto-tulpa will have to hold on their own without my support until I am complete with the three sentient tulpae.