And In One Body Bind Them

Krypt

So this counts as a session because it does.

Session 11; I®C U!

Rex {And you're ability for puns just grows.}

So really all this session consisted of was hours on the IRC. Maybe that doesn't count as a session, maybe it does. Doesn't matter. I spent time with anyone who had an opinion on anything, and I had to listen to them. It was definitely the most talkative Riv's been yet. There were a few things said there that caught me off guard though.

The first was that Rex mentioned a prevented mutiny. I didn't know any such thing had happened. Rex: {You didn't need to.} But I'll probably talk to him about it later.

The second was from Riv. He'd been going around asking if people wanted to be his friends. I forget the question that prompted this answer, but at some point he said something along the lines of, 'I like having friends that don't look at me funny.' (Not an actual quote. Close, but no cigar.) It makes me think that he's being bullied or made fun of in CN while I'm not around. Rex claims it's not happening, but even Rex can't be everywhere at once. Rex: {Only cause you haven't let me.} So I'll probably have a poke around with that at some point.

Other than that, there was lots of talking. Rex, Riv, and Tagg all showed up. It was a bit like narration except there were other people there engaging in the conversation. For anyone wondering if proxying is a good idea, it is. It helps you to learn how to listen and encourages your friends to talk. On the other hand, graduation to two pages!

Thus endeth Session 11.

• Hullo, I'm Krypt here and Epsilon in the IRC.
  • "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo & Stitch
  • Our Ohana's Misadventures!

Greetings again, Krypt/Epsilon. I told you in chat that I'd have a gander at your progress report. It took me two consecutive breakfasts to peruse, but I was thorough.

I don't have much for input since our experiences are fairly different. (For example, I seemed to have had a completely accidental collective-thought construct my friends and I experienced as a 'ghost'.) But I think it's obvious that you have an amazingly rich imagination from which to excavate some amazing tulpa potential. So many archetypes.

That egg idea is superb. Beautiful, simple and effective symbolism.

Unfortunately, your media references are all but lost on me. I'm not familiar with most popular games and cartoons. So, although I know that Riv looks similar to the 'Bunnymund' character in Rise of the Guardians, I keep imagining a hilariously beefed-up "Jack".

Now that I'm caught up and current with your progress, I'll be able to comment more immediately. By all means, keep posting.

A dog crawls. Lights blown out. A wind. Dark... Smiling teeth.

• 2 months later...

Okay. I know that it's been many months since I did anything on this site, including even lurking. Life combined with more life is partially to blame, but don't worry! Just because I wasn't on here doesn't mean that I wasn't spending time with everyone in the ol' brainspace. In truth, I didn't think I'd ever come back to this thread and post in it, as it is actually easier for me, and always has been, to just interact with them as though they're on the physical plane, and I've never been good at updates to begin with.

But I need help. And advice, if there's anyone still out there to give it.

About a few weeks or so ago, I meet someone new. His name is Ajax. He's funny, loves adventure, insatiably curious, and breaks reality if you let him. Honestly, he's a bit of a pain sometimes, but I really do care about him. Well, the other day he vanished, and I didn't think much about it because Rex said that he'd found Ajax and that Ajax just needed space to think. That's fine. He came back, asked some questions, did some growing up, and was back to himself in no time. Sure, I was worried that I didn't know where he went and couldn't find him, but I trust Rex so I didn't pester him about it when he showed up again.

Then today, Ajax got some news that crushed him. He's never cried before, but I can feel him bawling his eyes out somewhere. You know that pressure you get in your chest when you're really upset or sad? As soon as Ajax got the news, I got that feeling, and it hit like a ton of bricks. I can't find him anywhere, so I don't even have anywhere to start trying to cheer him up. Right now, I can still feel the extreme sadness he's experiencing, and MY eyes have even teared up a few times now. My day was pretty darn good, and I was in a great mood. The news doesn't have any reason to make me sad, and I can tell that what I'm feeling is coming from Ajax, but I'm at a loss as to how to help him.

I've asked the others to go look for him, but no luck so far. If there's anyone out there who might even by the slightest chances find this, please, any advice or help you could give would be appreciated.

• Hullo, I'm Krypt here and Epsilon in the IRC.
  • "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo & Stitch
  • Our Ohana's Misadventures!