Was this my Tulpa?

EllyC33

So yeah, I'm kind of a newbie to this stuff so I have a couple of questions. Its been four days since I created my Tulpa and so far everything's been fine. I did personality and now we are both currently working through Vizualization and Narrating, I talk to him daily from the very morning till I fall asleep and I force everyday for atleast a half an hour or a full hour if I can. I originally based him off of a character from a video game but when I forced, his clothing suddenly changed. I assumed it was him. So my question is was it him that changed the form of his clothing or was it me? And if he keeps changing will this prevent me from making progress? since his form isn't sticking to one choice. He still looks the same it's just the clothing.

Name: Alec

Form: Human

Progress: Vizualisation and narrating

Guest MegaBusta

Yes, it's probably him.

No, it wont stop you from making progress.

Thank you guys, I'm glad that this is a healthy sign. I was unaware that they were able to have a whole wardrobe of clothes. Now that I think about it, I see it as his way of expressing himself, which I'm pleased with.

Name: Alec

Form: Human

Progress: Vizualisation and narrating