I'm trying to come back to her after a four month break, but I don't know how.

Hey, everyone. It's been a while since I've been active on here, and almost as long since I've even said a word to her. Basically, over the course of about five months we tried pretty much every guide, followed all suggestions, got as many tips as possible and we went nowhere. She spoke not a word to me, the only sign that anything was happening was the occasional head pressures during sessions (that I'm now half-convinced were just coincidences). Eventually, I took some time to sit down and basically tell her that I couldn't keep this up, I needed to focus on other things, and thanked her for our time together.

But, things have changed since then, and I'd like to start again. The thing is, though, I have no idea how. I've put countless hours into visualising her form, spent late nights and bus rides by the dozen talking to her, developed a wonderland, everything imagined by the community, and still nothing. Yes, the process of forcing is very relaxing - it's very nice to be able to talk things out with someone - but something really has to change if I want to keep this up.

It sounds selfish, and it is, but I really would like to just hear her talk back. But nothing has worked so far. What would you guys recommend? What can I do different?

[You're just going to get repeated comments from other members on how you have to start back with what you used to do, because after all, if all those hours you put into creating her and all is ingrained in your mind, all that you really need to do is to get yourself back into the groove. Because it's already established in your mind, so there's no need for you to read guides or methods that you already understand the underlying meaning at both conscious and unconscious level.

And you may begin to notice that you "tried" pretty much every guide, but you never really portrayed you "did" them. "Try" has implications of failure, of things not being conceptualized. If you truly went through the guides and did them, you would realize at some point, you have to let your unconscious mind do the work for you. And what you need to do consciously is mentally rehearse your own foundations you've build from the guides and such.

Because, you know, if you really did all those guides, your own means of creating her should be easy right? If not, you're only lying to yourself when you stated if you actually "did" those guides in their entirety within those few months. So just remember the rudiments behind those guides, mentally rehearse you imagining the sensations of her being there right with you right now, and learning how to imagine her being able to get back to where she was before, and how she can continue to improve.]

That's all really anyone can tell you. Just go back to your foundations and DO it. Don't TRY, DO. Huge difference.

[You're just going to get repeated comments from other members on how you have to start back with what you used to do, because after all, if all those hours you put into creating her and all is ingrained in your mind, all that you really need to do is to get yourself back into the groove. Because it's already established in your mind, so there's no need for you to read guides or methods that you already understand the underlying meaning at both conscious and unconscious level.

And you may begin to notice that you "tried" pretty much every guide, but you never really portrayed you "did" them. "Try" has implications of failure, of things not being conceptualized. If you truly went through the guides and did them, you would realize at some point, you have to let your unconscious mind do the work for you. And what you need to do consciously is mentally rehearse your own foundations you've build from the guides and such.

Because, you know, if you really did all those guides, your own means of creating her should be easy right? If not, you're only lying to yourself when you stated if you actually "did" those guides in their entirety within those few months. So just remember the rudiments behind those guides, mentally rehearse you imagining the sensations of her being there right with you right now, and learning how to imagine her being able to get back to where she was before, and how she can continue to improve.]

That's all really anyone can tell you. Just go back to your foundations and DO it. Don't TRY, DO. Huge difference.

You're right, actually. I never really followed a guide concretely, just tore bits and pieces out of them and made a kind of Frankenstein's monster of guides. One step that always killed me was visualization - I don't think visually at all (I don't even see dreams) so it was, and still is, a pretty big barrier to overcome. I've got no absence of time to work through it, I just hope that she's still there. Thank you very much, though. I really appreciate it.