-----

Supposedly Saria figured out a while ago how to put me in a similar state, though she describes it as an energy conservation mode since I consume very little mental energy in that state.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Quilten and Jira like to cheer me up via subliminal suggestion and just plainly communicating with my subconscious to make me a happier and more productive person. I mean, besides the fact that they cheer me up whenever I'm even talking to them or around them at all.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I can already create a very slight time dilation independent of their involvement, but my perception of time doesn't seem to change when I'm in that state as compared to normally. Other than that it's the same near-sleep state that you described, but she doesn't even fully understand how it works or even how she does it.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report