Tupla Work w/ Hero Andrews

stretchyundies

Hi I'm Cecil and today is the first time I've heard of Tulpae and thought it would be a good idea for me to create one; lately I've been down and needed someone to be there for me, but I also want to be there for someone else! :D

After reading the wonderful guide by Kiahdaj, I've started by forming the personality of my tulpa, I've based some of his character on me.

Progress report 1:

Tulpa Work 14/04/07

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hero Andrews

. 17 Years old

-Open minded and free spirited.

-Adventuress.

-Artistic and abstract.

-Reflective on life.

-Originality.

-Introverted at times.

-Witty.

-Hopeless Romantic.

*Practice w/ Tupla tomorrow and record progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I'll be talking to Hero about himself, telling him about his traits and explaining them to him. I'll repeat method this over the week and see what happens.

I'll also be active forcing, and practising passive forcing and keeping notes on that throughout the whole process. :)

~Cecil (Duckie)

Killing birds for fun

EDIT:

-Curious

-Artistic & abstract

-Adventuress

-Open minded and freespirited

-Quirky

-Funny/Cocky/Witty

-----------------------------------

Progress report #2 14/04/08

-----------------------------------

Today I felt him send me some emotions throughout the day while I was forcing with him.

I would ask him "blah blah blah, how do you feel about ______?" or would direct thoughts about his finished product toward him and would feel feelings of joy that were not mine! :D

I also worked on his personality, I sat down and got lost in my thoughts imagining scenarios of him with the traits, I sat down and talked about how nice life was, or we played in the grass while watching ladybugs crawl up our arms, or explored his wonderland.

After that I made him different colour glasses of tea, and labeled each with a trait. When he drank each one I imagined the colours coursing through his veins straight to his heart.

I will repeat this process throughout the week. :)

~Duckie

Note: The glasses of tea thing IS symbolism

Killing birds for fun

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Glad to see it's all going well so far for you and your tulpa.

Out of curiosity and for a learning experience, how do you plan to go about personality forcing? Do you perhaps plan to make use of symbolism?

Best of luck with your future endeavors, and I hope everything continues to go well for you two!

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Glad to see it's all going well so far for you and your tulpa.

Out of curiosity and for a learning experience, how do you plan to go about personality forcing? Do you perhaps play to make use of symbolism?

Best of luck with your future endeavors, and I hope everything continues to go well for you two!

What do you mean by 'play to make use of symbolism'?

Killing birds for fun

My apologies, my phone has the worst key pad. I'll edit that and change it, I meant 'Plan to make use of symbolism"

UvU It's all good, we all make mistakes. Especially with touch screen keyboard and autocorrect! xD

And yes, with personality forcing I do plan to make use of symbolism more then anything else. I like using this method not only because it suits me creatively, but it's easier for me then if I sat down with Hero and spoke to him; because my mind wanders.

Then I start stumbling on words and I sound like a fool!

And I wouldn't want Hero to think badly of me, would I?!~ xD

Hope that answers your question.

~Duckie

Killing birds for fun

UvU It's all good, we all make mistakes. Especially with touch screen keyboard and autocorrect! xD

And yes, with personality forcing I do plan to make use of symbolism more then anything else. I like using this method not only because it suits me creatively, but it's easier for me then if I sat down with Hero and spoke to him; because my mind wanders.

Then I start stumbling on words and I sound like a fool!

And I wouldn't want Hero to think badly of me, would I?!~ xD

Hope that answers your question.

~Duckie

It answers my question well, thanks! Your method sounds familiar to me, as I used symbolism a lot in our early stages. Best of luck, and I hope it all turns out :)

Update: 14/04/08

-------------------------

I'm going to be doing a few sketches of Hero tonight.

Just to get an idea of what he might look like, and after this week is over, and I finish up on my personalization, I'll be working on his form and visualizing it.

Have a good night friends!~

-Duckie

Note: I might not even take up the whole week working on his personalization.

I mean, they will most likely deviate anyways!

Killing birds for fun

Progress report #3: 14/04/09

---------------------------------

Tomorrow I'll be starting on visualizing his form, I've already sketched it out and feel like he likes it (gut feelings y'know! :) ),

Even if he doesn't that's fine. He is allowed to change himself in whatever way he wants, and I want him to know that!

I'll still be working on personality, but I feel like focusing on something that will help me see him.

I could of just let him develop his own personality, but it was still nice spending time with him and watching him take some shape over 3 days!

Now he'll take even more shape (as in his form shape ahehehe...I'm guessing you know what I mean and I'm just ranting like an idiot! xD).

I'll try and get some pictures up of him.

G'night/G'day ;)

~Duckie

Killing birds for fun

• 11 months later...

Sadly I abandoned Hero for about a year, I am completely sorry to him. I don't want to make excuses but when your over come with depression your imagination can often become side tracked, and I gave up visualizing his form.

But I feel ready this time! Hero, we will start you anew!

-------------------

THREAD CLOSED

-------------------

Killing birds for fun