raymond13557

The tulpa rpg progress

if you want to make one since this is just a test drawing of the title

feel free to do so you will be added in the special thanks in the credits

but hte game is called "Mind-bound" it will use earthbound and pokemon like ways of battling and even a little of valkirye profile. (meaning you can hit the enemy for a first strike) if you want your own custom player character draw me a brief sketch of him or her and i'll do my best to use the character maker and make him look like your character.

i will upload all related rpg based stuff on this thread and this thread only for art based and download based requirements

also a you tube short will also be implemented.

mind-bound.png.11492f146f273d6e45ba3dbbba160652.png

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Im pretty sure a mod or admin will eventually warn you about making another post about the game but besides that, i might be able to send you pictures some time if i can get someone to draw them for me.

i would like it, and i am making the rpg about tulpas and the admins seem fine with it. i'm not going to make a raunchy dirty game.. haha

Mindscape:

Artopia

i would like it, and i am making the rpg about tulpas and the admins seem fine with it. i'm not going to make a raunchy dirty game.. haha

No, I mean it in the way that you are making a few seperate threads for one subject.

the rpg i am making is now a mmorpg, while it may be different you can now download it and play if you wish.

Mindscape:

Artopia