Insert Deep'n'Meaningful Title Here

Going on a trip in 3 days, the travel is going to take near 8 hours and I plan on tulpaforcing like crazy in those 8 hours. I talk to him and work on visualizing him passively but not actively and hopefully that travel will make up for the lack of active sessions.

GO FORCE FEGGET

• 4 weeks later...

Hello hello,so I'm back from the trip, and I finally have wi-fi.

So I 'll tell you what happened, active sessions. A lot of active sessions. the good news is that he's sentient. Bad news is he isn't vocal. Neutral news is that he likes to bombard me with emotions.

Another exciting(?) thing is that he has a feminine side. He likes to shapeshift between his female -male forms. (And yes, we still haven't sorted out his name.) I've worked a lot on visualizing and got the two forms near perfect, stabilized his personality, narrated (at least I tried? ) ,long story short, got shit done. Though I didn't work on our wonderland at all...I'll have to do that.

Oh and I forgot, I also drew his forms today. Because he wanted it,and I think he understood that I draw like a friggin ten year old. Now he wants me to upload them. He counts me trying to draw his forms as progress, I guess. *Sigh* I never even attempted to draw something else then lines before,regardless,I don't want to break his precious little essence,so...

Welp,it won't let me upload it because the size is too big. I don't have the programme to reduce the size,so it'll have to wait.

GO FORCE FEGGET

Drawing can really help improve visualization ability. The more I try to draw my tulpas the better I feel like I can visualize them, even if my drawings are terrible.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly