Neuromancy: Altering your perception through willpower

HyenaPlusFive

I think the Dreamviews members would be more interested in this than the tulpa community.

The lucid dreaming site? (Thank you, google.) No offense to them, but I don't see how that's related in any way.

DreamViews has people who are interested in various mental stuff. So do we, but we're a bit more specific to tulpas than they are to lucid dreaming. Also a lucid dream is a good time to work on any sort of mental stuff, including tulpas, since you have perfect visualization and no distractions from outside since you're already pretty much disconnected from your senses.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

DreamViews has people who are interested in various mental stuff. So do we, but we're a bit more specific to tulpas than they are to lucid dreaming. Also a lucid dream is a good time to work on any sort of mental stuff, including tulpas, since you have perfect visualization and no distractions from outside since you're already pretty much disconnected from your senses.

Except the entire point of neuromancy is to bring the dream world into the walking world. Lucid dreaming is the exact opposite thing.