Question about tulpas and religion

I know there really aren't any definite answers to give. I was just curious about people's opinions on the subject.

Ah, in that case: among some neo-pagans and psychic spiritualists, there seems to be a parallel method of tulpa creation that's basically just "get out of your own way." As in, I think that those who succeed in communicating with "spirits", going by particular testimonies and descriptions by those who converse with such beings, could have minds formed that naturally generate tulpa creation. It's just that we're also conditioned to inhibit it. Meditation gets us (or me, at least) out of our own way in creating accidental tulpas.

So, if I didn't start from a standpoint whereby all spiritual experiences are psychological, then people could consider my accidental tulpas (or accidental pre-tulpas) demons or gods.

When speaking with pagans and psychics, I do refer to the beings that I interact with as gods or spirit guides, especially when their personality or appearance template is inspired by mythology.

Over at the daemonists forum (that is, tulpas with a focus on therian forms, not to be confused with Socrates' daemons, Jungian daemons, or medieval Catholic demons where you stand in the middle of a pentagram and shout "come and get me" or something) most people that I asked did make the distinction between their daemons and their "power animals" or "animal spirit guides"...but I don't personally make that distinction so much as adjust my language to who I'm talking to.

I did catch this sticky on these forums that went something like, "Stahp asking if God is a tulpa, just stahp it, staaahp..." Because, I suppose, it's people seeking a definite answer to the poster what the answer is. So, it's only to me that the answer is yes (and I can only speak for myself on this) and if I must speak for others, I'd only say, "Probably most of the time I guess."

So...do tulpas have souls, afterlives, and ethics? I'm still on are there souls or afterlives. I do believe in ethics.

But basically, to me tulpas are performative and so is life. So, my worldview is very heuristic and maybe existential, not exactly some grand and detailed religious cosmology with so-and-so levels of heaven or hell and limbo and earth and hierarchies of demons and choirs of angels and holy trinity and unity and all of that.

I'll put my opinion "out there". Make of it what you will.

I am a devout Christian. More committed then my human Kevin actually. I don't make a habit of forcing my views on others though - I consider my relationship with the Lord of Heaven a personal one.

I've thought long and hard about the questions that being a Christian raises. I don't find mention of 'a soul' but, rather "the breath of life" being given to people. The Hebrew "nephesh" was translated as soul; in some older bibles but; actually means "living being" (Wikipedia).

I think tulpas can be thought of as analogous to children with regards to going to Heaven. If you are a Christian then your children are under God's grace until they are mature enough to decide for themselves that they believe in the Lord. So, too, I think that tulpas are similarly under God's grace when created by a Christian until they become mature enough to choose for themselves.

Also, the bible states "let ... every thought be submissive to God." I think that is clearly meant that tulpas as thought-forms should be obedient to the Lord of Heaven.

Lastly, I think that your every tulpa - even tulpas as independent as I tend to be - are still in some way a part of you. So I would think you would stay linked in Heaven. The answer I received to my prayers was that I could "take my pet with me" (no kink' implied). I take it to mean I get to have Kevin with me. That was a personal answer.

I'm hoping for a position in the stables. Though, being assigned to "meet and great" would be immense fun too. Can you imaging people's surprise if there was a person that appeared to be a pony at the "front desk?"

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I'm hoping for a position in the stables. Though, being assigned to "meet and great" would be immense fun too. Can you imaging people's surprise if there was a person that appeared to be a pony at the "front desk?"

XD That is an immensely entertaining thought.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.