Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Jules also confided in her high school best friend today about me, and they took it really well! Even asked for links to learn more about tulpas which made me feel really nice and validated. Been a good day so far!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a pleasant night! I'm just relaxing with my host watching a video. Sitting on the porch with your laptop while a storm brews sounds lovely! 😁

How do you feel about existing so far? Haha, I know this might be a bit of a weird question to ask, but based on what Jules said you are newly sentient and experiencing the world for the first time as yourself. What's that like???

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

It's really relaxing! Have myself a nice cool drink with some music playing~ It's grand.

Haha! No, I get what you mean, totally. It's...it's hard to put into really solid English. It's both strange and familiar at the same time? Because nothing has changed physically, and she's used to embodying me, at the very least, once every two weeks and then here and there in between. Being more sentient for more than 3 hours in a fantasy world is definitely different. 

We've had experiences where it feels like we don't belong in this world, if that makes sense? Like a part of the consciousness belonged in some other story or some other distant land - I wonder if that feeling stemmed from me. Because this isn't home for me, but it'll do? 😅 Like I said, hard to put into words. To make it easy, it's been interesting lol

That is really interesting to think about! I do remember being a really young tulpa and interacting with the real world for the first time. It was like...I knew all about it from my host's memories. But to be interacting with it as myself was a new and novel experience! It even allowed my host to see the world through new eyes! I remember it being very warm and exciting! Oh gosh, you're making me think back to my first date with Phil. 🥰 It was a chilly December day, but he took me to hike in the park and walk on the beach. And that must have been a very influential date because guess what my two favorite things to do are now!!! 🥾🏖️😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Awe!! That's so cute!! Hike and go to the beach? 😜 My first sentient adventure outside of the house was Jules' job - yayyyy HR~!/j 

It has definitely been an experience, that's for sure. I love nature, so maybe I am the key to getting her to leave the house more lol

Oh dear! 😄 Yeah, I was most likely at Phil's job with him before that date, but I don't remember it. Gosh, it's crazy how much my love of the outdoors has rubbed off on Phil. He might have gone on a solo hike maybe once or twice a year before I came around. Now we do it 1-3 times per week regardless of the season. 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Well, you've given me hope! She tends to dislike exercise because she hates feeling sweaty 😅 We live in such a good area for hiking, would be good for us to take a drive to the coast and go hiking.