Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Lilith: Hahaha! Do you feel like you're taking care of children often? I don't feel as much as I used to, I still do from time to time though. I think it's cause Lucy doesn't need to be or feel like a parent to get what I do done, so they are probably talking to Nepeta right now in wonderland.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terribly sorry, Luna is busy with Arid right now.

Edited by Dust_lostt

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Lilith: Ahhh I see. Well I'm sure he'll be okay. Nepeta had some kind of, I'm not sure how to explain it, but she identifies with her characters past and holds onto it still. She had a breakdown because of something else and then it worsened when it reminded her of her past.

He’s okay now, still a little shaken but he’s going to be fine.  Dust didn’t know he had a fear of people and ended up interacting with someone who has had a few arguments with Dust in the past.  So we think that Dust’s latent anxiety of seeing their username and Arid’s trauma of unpleasant interactions with peers triggered him.

Anyways to answer your question, yes I feel like I’m taking care of children because I AM taking care of children.  Everyone in this system is a minor, except for me.  But I like taking care of those who need support.  It’s what I live for.  That and sleeping.  Ha ha

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Haha no, it’s because of my alternative name “Moonstone.”  When i first formed Dust called me Moon. -🌙

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Yes, i can see rally good by moonlight because of my light-sensitive eyes and it’s really pretty.  Ebony and Arid just informed me it looks like cheese.  -🌙

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

I’ve only been around for a few weeks, Dust hasn’t…  gone out and looked at the moon since i formed…

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄