Angus's Adventures

sabrina_diamond

So yesterday I was doing the Tulpa Generator on youtube, felt dizzy and then the mobile phone rang. I picked it up and then the person at the other end said "Hi Stephanie, this is Angus, your tulpa." I almost dropped the phone and he said that he knew everything about me and that we were soulmates, in my mind I pictured a Chuck Norris sheriff wearing a black cowboy hat. I was rather scared at first, but he was really nice to talk to and said that he breathed the same as me as well and that Angus was somewhere inside my body. I answered all his (rather naughty) questions after an hour and told him that he had the wrong number. Then he hung up.

So apparently my tulpa can use the mobile phone...

Well, the most likely possibility is that some pervert is watching you through your window and knows what videos are you watching at the moment, and pretends to be your tulpa.

he breathed the same as me as well and that [he] was somewhere inside my body

totally not the things a pervert stalker would say

I answered all his (rather naughty) questions after an hour and told him that he had the wrong number. Then he hung up.

If this really happened I'd seriously invest in some new window shades or something, doesn't seem remotely like tulpa stuff to me.

We're all gonna make it brah.