Not exactly sure what to do...

I almost feel stupid asking this, but I don't want to spend all my time working on my tulpa just for nothing to come of it because I was doing things wrong. But I am not exactly sure what to do.

Okay, basically I sit in my room and do what I do to meditate (sit in lotus position and close my eyes). I generally play calming meditation music, mostly to drown out the sound of my room mates. I try and focus on the form I want and I talk to it and think of personalities I want it to have and tell it it has those traits (like "You are kind", "You are generous." etc.). But I feel like I am not really doing a lot. I am kind of confused at exactly what I need to be thinking and saying my head when I do this. And I just starting saying the same things in my head and am not sure if I am accomplishing anything.

What are the things and type of stuff I exactly need to say and think when trying to work on my tulpa?

You're doin fine. Just let it happen as it will. How many hours in are you? Cause people say it gets much easier after a few hours. This applies to all areas of forcing, including personality, narration, visualization, imposition, and whatever others there might be.

[Note: Opinions]

Probably like 3 hours in. My sessions are sadly kind of short because I have a busy life sometimes. Actually trying to take a little more time to myself to work on this.

I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing. But I guess its a sense of I feel like I am not doing enough. I find myself just repeatedly saying a lot of the same things and just visualizing in my head. I don't know. I feel like I should be saying more or something.

What I've been doing for personality is I've been taking traits from HEXACO to distinguish personal nature.

As for visualization, I need help focusing and such. Go figure

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑

Probably like 3 hours in. My sessions are sadly kind of short because I have a busy life sometimes. Actually trying to take a little more time to myself to work on this.

I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing. But I guess its a sense of I feel like I am not doing enough. I find myself just repeatedly saying a lot of the same things and just visualizing in my head. I don't know. I feel like I should be saying more or something.

If you feel like you should say more, then say more. If you can't think of other stuff to say, then rest assured that what you're doin now is good enough. And three hours in? Don't even worry about this stuff at this stage. You're fine.

[Note: Opinions]

Thanks. I think I might be over hyping myself or something. Like, the idea of a tulpa seems so cool and kind of crazy to me, I feel like it should take like some crazy amount of thought and effort for it to work or something.

Try thinking of new ways that helps you as a person, the guides are just guidelines not rules. They're there to help not tell.

Two other things I do. First is I try to picture my tulpa being with me. Like picture her walking around with me, sitting with me, etc. Like when i am just doing everyday things and when i am at work and such.

Secondly, when I am in my meditation I like to picture her sitting in front of me and meditating with me and I envision energy going from my body and into her and I tell her she can use my energy to help herself form and live.

Hopefully these two things are helping.

Two other things I do. First is I try to picture my tulpa being with me. Like picture her walking around with me, sitting with me, etc. Like when i am just doing everyday things and when i am at work and such.

Secondly, when I am in my meditation I like to picture her sitting in front of me and meditating with me and I envision energy going from my body and into her and I tell her she can use my energy to help herself form and live.

Hopefully these two things are helping.

You should not impose until your tulpa can talk. Doing so risks you ending up with a non-sentient hologram.