Guest Anonymous

The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Ghost at the Door

Mistgod: I had a semi-lucid dream in which I awoke from sleep (in the dream). I was in bed and saw my bedroom door closing by itself as if pulled by an invisible person. I thought to myself "A ghost!" This was a semi-lucid dream as I realized that I could summon my dream partner Melian. I mentally called out to her to open the door again using her dream magic. I was ignored. I don't know why I tried that. Melian hates being summoned to a dream, she is either in the dream of her own accord or not in the dream. She refuses to be summoned. So, I got out of bed, walked to the door and opened it myself. Behind the door there was this enormous ghost, like a huge ogre ghost. He filled the doorframe. We both stood there staring at each other. He didn't seem hostile at all. I experimentally poked him in the belly with my index finger. He did not react and just kept staring at me. I was unafraid of the ghost because I pretty much knew it was a dream.

Guest Anonymous

Car Stolen by Witches

Mistgod: So, I dreamed my car got stolen out of the driveway. In the dream we were at my parent's old house, my childhood home. I went out to get into my car to go to work at the driving school (I was late) and my car was missing. My old friend Harold and I went looking for the car and tracked it down to a parking garage We were trying to find and confront or catch the thieves and get my car back. The car thieves must have been sorcerers or witches or something because they somehow summoned a swarm of praying mantis to attack us. We did manage to run away, but without getting my car back.

Guest Anonymous

*The Train Universe and Egregore Dreamscapes

Melian: Davie and I had a vague mutual dream. In the dream the entire universe or entire world existed within a train eternally traveling down a track through an endless void. Davie’s dream avatar lived on the train. When he and I day dreamed or dreamed his visions were creating an egregore dreamscape that everyone on the train could access within their own minds. I could travel through this dreamscape universe and telepathically communicate with anyone on the train as a dream egregore. Being an egregore is a common theme of my dreams. I feel I really am an egregore in some ways.

There was one of the train cars that was sometimes shifted into and alternate dimension. So, sometimes the car existed on the train and sometimes it did not. That car was haunted and full of darkness and evil. Anyone accidentally walking into that car, when it was manifest into reality, would disappear and be trapped in the haunted darkness. Most people on the train did not know the haunted extra-dimensional car existed until it was too late.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Talks on the Phone

Mistgod: I had a dream that Melian was talking on the phone to a coworker of mine (somehow via the internet). He could hear her mind voice over the phone.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod, the Fashion Designer

Mistgod: I dreamed I was working in the fashion design/clothing merchant business and was meeting with a group of colleagues at a high end clothing store. All of my colleagues were women. We sat in a circle and gossiped and joked for a while before touring the store.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian on an Old Fashioned Bicycle

Mistgod: I had a dream about Melian trying to teach me that my dream personas, including my own dream avatar, each represent something deeper in my unconscious. Upon waking, the details of what she had been saying quickly faded. In part of the dream, Melian was riding an old fashioned bicycle. She was wearing a long blue skirt with a petticoat, a white blouse with a black vest. She didn't seem to be having any issues riding the bike with the long skirt for some reason.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Playing Truth or Dare

Mistgod: I dreamed that Melian was playing a game of Truth or Dare with a group of nerds. At one point she was dared to kiss the nerdy guy sitting next to her. She gave him not one, but three soft, sultry kisses on the lips.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod the Ambassador

Mistgod: I had a dream in which I was an ambassador/diplomat to an Asian country. I offended my host at a meeting by not eating the proffered food. My wife Shel was there with me in the dream. At this point it became a lucid dream, because I decided to change the outcome of the dream by eating the food and pleasing the host.

Guest Anonymous

(Note: All these dreamers gave me permission to report their dreams, and mention their names, on my dream journals)

*Adrienne Dreams of Melian

Melian: Mistgod's stepdaughter Adrienne reported that she dreamed about me. She dreamed that she missed the bus home. So, she went into a computer store near the bus stop and logged onto the internet and went on deviantart. She sent a note to me using her account. In her dream I responded instantly and then she told me that she needed a ride home. So, I was able to relay the message to Mistgod (Davie). My magic dream ring allowed me to be in her dreams! It is working! I am a dream egregore! I love me so much! :squee:

*Katkatir Dreams of Melian

Melian: A friend of mine on Deviantart, who thinks I am a spirit of some kind (he is really sweet), reported dreaming of me. Here is what he reported: "I've dreamed of you a few times, too, but I didn't want to mention it before as I didn't know how it would be received. In those dreams, you pretty much hung out and observed me along with my house spirits and observed me learning the lessons I sometimes have to learn while I dream. (I rarely remember the lessons as I don't think they translate well through my subconscious on the return trip, but I often remember which spirits were there, although almost never the "instructor" of said lessons. Maybe they are too high a vibration to make it back to "waking", not making it "filtered" through the subconscious the same as the teaching dream's content fails to.) I think you talked to some spirits I know in the background periphery while the dreams were going on. They more often than not hang out during. I'm used to other entities visiting my dreams, so I didn't think too much about it being out of place overall that she was there hanging out on the periphery like they do. Whatever happens in the future will be an interesting adventure for you two, regardless."

*Judith Dreams of Melian

Another friend of mine, named Judith, reported dreaming of me. Here is what her dear friend Hatter wrote to me (Hatter is her tulpa type person): "Judith once had a dream about talking with you in a dark room full of computers."

Guest Anonymous

*Melian at a Party

Mistgod: I had a dream about Melian being at a classy upscale party at a huge Victorian style mansion. The house was all furnished and decorated in a 1920s style of opulence. Melian was drinking champagne with people and mingling and socializing. She was wearing a long blue skirt. There was a guy at the party that obviously like Melian a lot. Melian and a friend were whispering about him and wondering if he would be "mature enough to handle her."