How do I keep my back from hurting while forcing?

Zozoquez

I have to sit up straight while I force, I will fall asleep or be unable to focus otherwise. It hurts the hell out of my back, I can't keep it up for more than 40 minutes. Am I sitting wrong? What do I need to do, even now my back is still sore.

Maybe you need a chair with more back support or some sort of slight reclining chair. You could sit on your bed with a bunch of pillows/blankets/cushions behind you to get yourself in the proper position without hurting your back.

Have you ever seen a doctor about your back problems? A few years ago I had back pain so bad and constant that I'd have to wear a brace whenever I wasn't lying down, and it got so bad that I finally went to the doctor. They took some xrays and basically found that my spine was pretty fucked up from years of bad posture and that the muscles on my lower back were too weak to support me because of that. I was put into physical therapy for awhile and it really helped. Nowadays my back rarely hurts like that, and when it does a few simple stretches can make it go away.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Guest Anonymous

Get loads of pillows to support your posture. Also try a more laid back posture, sitting straight up for many hours can lead to scoliosis.