Clara, Alice, and Trent: The Sesquipesquad

Sesq

I'll put progress stuff here in the future, along with inputs from all of us peeps.

Right now the current thing is imposition and trying to get Alice imposed really well. I had a random from-nowhere, VERY strong desire to do so. I'm kinda imposing her at my side, but it's more by presence. I can still kinda feel her, and it's nice. 

I'll probably post things here as they pop up, any stuff is welcomed. I'm bad at typing things out from a standstill, I might add to this as time goes on.

Ah well, some more elaboration I guess. Right now I'm having issues staying in reality, or wanting to. I feel inferior to both of them in a multitude of ways, and things got to a point of what I would call a fetishization for self-destruction on my end. Don't really know where I am now, but I trod along regardless. Therapy meeting tomorrow, I'll switch with Alice and have her talk about stuff. She knows about the concept but little more.

Oh, well, feelings of inferiority are a bad reason to seek self destruction. I do understand that they are unpleasant for sure. Hope to hear more.

Ello, fellow discordian.

I feel like the inferiority and the self-destruction shit are both coming from somewhere, problem is I have no idea where. Anyway, I've been feeling a lot of "nothing is real", "everything is disassociated" shit recently, nothing feels comfortable or right at all, ever.

K: I would say try to figure it out, whether that's coming from you or if its something outside that's bothering you. Trust me, it's more fun to live life.

C: Hi! ^.^

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)