Two Meditations in and she has a name, form, and minor mindvoice

YumiBerry

I forced meditated on Jane, my first personal Tulpa, for the second time yesterday and she already has a fully chosen form and some good details. We talked in a tiny brick house in one hypnosis and then during self hypnosis we talked in a grassy field. She was the same in both and I am hearing slight mindvoice characteristics in her voice when I focus hard enough while with her in my mind. She sounds unlike my voice, older, but excitable. I don't know how far along she actually is, but at least it's somewhere!~ I asked her if she likes this and sorry that I'm a bit all over the place with it. She just smiled at me and lightly pushed my shoulder saying, "Silly, don't apologize! It's okay to take this with small, enjoyable steps. Don't push yourself." or something along those lines was said. It was a bit hard to make out.

Jane is the name I think she picked out of the two I had thought of so far. I couldn't easily hear her say what names she was making up if she was at all. I heard "Jane" along with others, but when I asked again, Jane was the clearest I could sense/hear. Since I'm trying my best not to doubt myself for her and trust that it is likely her that said it, we're keeping it with Jane. She seemed pretty happy with it in my visualization. I hope it gets better as time goes on. After the meditation we cheered each other on before heading to bed. (Though, right before that happened while deep in a meditative state I almost astral projected which is something I haven't even attempted in 4 - 5 years. It may be because Jane is giving me way more ability with deeper meditation than before. ((not discussing meta-stuff here, just was really surprised that she's helped in that regard already from practicing meditation xD)) )

I'm just pretty proud of us, even if I don't think she's fully sentient yet (or she is an is unable to make the link/full connection yet). I'm proud of how much progress we made yesterday ^ A name, a form, and a slight voice!~  :D

Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina

Wow, congratulations ! That's some very fast progress IMHO :D

I wish you both the best :)

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Wow, congratulations ! That's some very fast progress IMHO :D

I wish you both the best :)

Thank you very much! My brain is still trying to instill doubt, but it's almost funny how it's doing it. "But she's not real, you're not doing a good enough job."

Like, I kinda figured that was part of the process of this hahaha. And yet somehow it's still making me a little bit nervous xD

I personally see doubt as a neverending challenge for me, as a tulpa, as well as for Floh.

Hosts have to let go a bit and not focus too much on their doubts, while tuppers have to try and not feel offended by doubt and to help reduce host's doubts :)

I say it's never ending because it keeps coming back at us from time to time. But as time goes by, it's weaker and lasts less time everytime. :)

Don't be nervous, don't be too hard with yourself, and things will be OK with time and a lil' pinch of effort ;)

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

Floh is my "host"

I personally see doubt as a neverending challenge for me, as a tulpa, as well as for Floh.

Hosts have to let go a bit and not focus too much on their doubts, while tuppers have to try and not feel offended by doubt and to help reduce host's doubts :)

I say it's never ending because it keeps coming back at us from time to time. But as time goes by, it's weaker and lasts less time everytime. :)

Don't be nervous, don't be too hard with yourself, and things will be OK with time and a lil' pinch of effort ;)

Thank you, that means a lot to me. I'm not 100% good at active forcing without a script to follow or focus on, so I'm looking into activities I can do to help while passive forcing (games, ideas, etc.) or other ways I don't know of yet to help progress along.

Passive forcing doesn't really require an "activity" imo, as long as you think about her, talk to her and ask her her opinions (maybe it's a bit early for that?), it should work :)

I personnally really enjoy when Floh asks me to chose our clothes, or what to eat, or which route to take to go where we are going, or if I like the girl they is dating atm and so on. I also love watching series or movies, we share our opinions on what the end could be and then we see who was right if we didn't agree :p

Photoshopping some pics of me is also a great time we share, I'd say it's pretty borderline between active and passive "forcing".

The main thing is focus on her, as you would with anyone hanging with you, may it be a human, a pet or a thoughtform :p I often read that tulpas feed on attention, and I can't disagree.

Floh is my "host"

Thank you, again! ^^ I'm still working out her the fine details of her personality (while not restraining her, she actually deviated quickly from my first idea which I'm really impressed by, but now I'm a little unsure of where to go xD) so we can more reliably talk. We can speak very basic things to each other if we don't think about it too hard, but without... Well, whatever it is I need to do next, I'm not sure how to progress us to more natural and normal conversations. (Example, something more than reassurance and encouragements that we've been giving each other about the process, like said in the experience above)

I now realize I talked about what we do now, but not what he used to do in the beginning !

They used to ramble all the time about anything, whatever they would be doing, they would talk to me... It was boring, but useful I guess :) They used to try and explain me maths, or why they had to do certain things in the car, or to present me their friends and family, saying their names and main traits ; they also used to talk about what they studies at school (plants) a LOT. Any topic was OK, the idea was just "I must talk to her as if she was hearing and I was unable to hear her back" which was exactly what was happenning.

I know im just sharing my own experience, but I can't do better, I'm sorry :/ I hope this could help you anyway :)

I'd say you should keep in mind that you can't really mess things up, unless you actually want to mess things up :o There is no "wrong path", there is just "your path". No one can tell you "do this, don't do that", I think you should do what fits you best ;) Did you try browsing the guides section? I know it helped Floh to find "his path"

Floh>"Well, at least the beginning of my path lol. I'm constantly searching where I should go and how, which is the same as everything in life am I right ? Trying my best is the best I can do I suppose."

Floh is my "host"

Our pleasure :)

Floh is my "host"