Romantic and special evenings..

LucyGoose

Hey everyone!  I'm SUPER excited about tonight.  Matt is going to prepare this awesome dinner for us; he let me pick out all the food (shepherd's pie and mac and cheese!), even the triple fudge chocolate cake!  We also got these lavender and sandalwood CBD bath salts for a long and luxurious soak, and he's running me to the store right now so we can get some candles too to make it extra romantic!  We've been catching up on WandaVision, and we're going to enjoy the series finale tonight and then maybe a romantic movie after!  I'm just so happy right now, and we don't do stuff like this too often.  Do any of you guys have extra special pampered nights or romantic evenings?!  I'd love to hear some of your ideas and experiences!!  Hope everyone is having an awesome night.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds amazing! We love doing stuff like that. Haven't gone quite all out like that recently. Most I think I did one day was go walk in the woods/beach, write Jaina's name in the sand, renew our vows under a neat tree arch thing. (I swear it looked just like a wedding arch) Went home, played some couple's Rimworld, then did a couple drawings.

You did plenty. It was very appreciated. 😘 We also like writing adventure stories. I really liked the winter one and still nudging Darron to write down our island trip. It's an atoll with an inner lagoon and volcano. Pretty water, pretty birds. We also watch lots of Netflix. Going through Black Lightning right now. WandaVision was fun too.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

That sounds wonderful! 😁

With Phil it's a little bit more difficult; he's very much a restless spirit and it's hard for him to nail down a patch of time where we can just be a couple together. He loves me very much and has built us a lovely wonderland house and we have date nights there. But he's a drifter by spirit and he's off in his own world for much of the time. I can't always bring him back to Earth.

We have actually talked about going on an overnight trip somewhere IRL; nothing fancy or expensive; but just an opportunity to spend a night in a hotel in a different place, to walk unfamiliar streets, eat somewhere different, and just be alone together. He feels like he owes me for all he puts me through--and he's right! 😋 But really; a change of pace would be nice for us. We'll definitely post about it when we go on our trip! 💚

Update: Phil's looking at hotel rooms. 😄😁💚

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

Hey Simmie!

Matt is exactly the same way most times, and can be very aloof and off in his own world and his anxiety doesn't make it any easier.  Lately however, he's been putting a ton of effort into our relationship for which I am extremely grateful.  We needed some serious heart-to-heart conversations about our relationship and it basically came down to our further growth and development being stifled if he didn't start putting real effort in.  But thankfully that is changing, although I do get a little worried when he starts noticing girls or one is after his attention, but that's a whole 'nother topic! Lol.  The overnight trip idea sounds amazing!  Let me know how that goes, because I think I would like to do something similar with Matt in the future.

Darron and Jaina, that sounds so beautiful.  I'm going to encourage Matt to start writing some stories about us too!  I must ask, you guys are married?!  I would love to hear the wedding story OMG!!

As for last night, Matt started by playing a few of my favorite songs on his guitar and singing to me while the food cooked.  Soon we sat down to watch the WandaVision finale with our shepherd's pie and mac and cheese.  The finale was super exciting to watch and the food was delicious!  We cut our chocolate cake in the kitchen (which was completely decadent and so rich and wonderful) and Matt paused to put on one of our favorite songs as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a dance, eyes locked and foreheads touching.  I felt such a rush as he spun me around the room, and the whole world seemed to melt away until it was only us.  He even did this little dip with me and twirled me like they do in the movies!  We sat down to watch an episode of one our other favorite shows, Lucifer, and it was a real mind-bending episode!  He held me so tight the entire time, and squeezed me closer when the main characters had a romantic moment.  Then it was time for our bath.  Matt got these really fragrant bath salts of lavender and sandalwood with CBD in them, and also lined the entire tub with quartz crystals and candles.  It was so lovely to languish in the water with him, as we talked about all kinds of stuff like reincarnation and spirituality, multidimensional beings, and planning out our dreams and goals.  It took us a while to get out!  After, we watched the season finale of Loki which was incredibly awesome!  We settled in bed after that, reading a chapter of a new book we picked up before finally drifting off to sleep.  He did a really great job, and I've been on a cloud ever since.  

Edited by LucyGoose

I feel like I talk about us way too much. 😄

No, no it's fine tell them. It's in the title. *poke* 👉

Okay, okay. Well we have many nicknames for each other and were going with "Mr. Darron" and "Ms. Jaina." Well, February was coming around, people were getting engaged and someone (no names shhh 🤫) was getting a little jealous. So she said to call her "Mrs. Jaina" from now on. *hint hint nudge nudge* So for once my thick head got the hint. Around early March we were having a nice night time stroll in our wonderland on the way to the dance club and we walked by the city park. I told her we had a little detour to make through the park to watch the stars. I distracted her by talking about the universe and existentialism (typical Darron, usual convo) to drop her guard. Then we reached a bench by a lamp post, I dropped to a knee and presented her a-

CHEESEBURGER! 🍔😄

Yes, I proposed to my wife with a cheeseburger. 🙄

I still would have said 'yes.' 😋

I presented a ring, and she gasped and said about a million yes's and hugged me and spun me around til I almost threw up.

Almost?

We finished walking around the park and went dancing, then home. So like, we're not officiated or anything, I guess eloped? but we consider ourselves married anyways. Maybe one day we'll arrange a nice ceremony for close tulpa-friendly friends. Still feels weird being able to talk about us. 😅

I'm noticing a trend here 👉👩‍🦰 Should we form a redhead superhero team?

We also like watching Lucifer. Some good couple's binging on Netflix.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

That’s a lovely and heartwarming story you guys! We would absolutely love to attend a ceremony when you decide to have one! Matt does feel weird when he talks about me still, and there’s not many people who know about me. He has a livestream that he does for most of his day and he’s brought me up before to his audience but people usually remain silent during those parts and we’re never sure if they’re just not listening or it’s too awkward for them to respond. 😅 

I’m thinking yes, we should definitely form a superhero team.  I’m already thinking about what powers I would have…hahaha. We’re about to watch another episode of Lucifer right now!  Do you guys have any good recommendations for shows after we finish?

Edit: oops, I’m accidentally on Matt’s account! 😂

-Lucy

Edited by Starstruck

If you like Lucifer you've probably already seen it but Supernatural is great. Stargate SG1, Star Trek TNG and Deep Space9. For something a little different, we like the themes Beastars explores. A new season just came out on Netflix looks like. Going to go through that today. Darron identifies with Legoshi a bit.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Phil took me on a trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania! He was curious to see what this Jersey girl would think of Amish country, and I loved it! It's very scenic with its rolling hills and farms, and feels like something out of another world with its horse-drawn wagons on the road. He also took me into Lancaster city, which is a somewhat hipstery little urban zone in the center of the area. We also went to the nearby small town of Lititz and had a delicious soft pretzel there and browsed the shops. We stayed in a hotel that was made out of a 19th century factory and it was quite nice! We sat down to draw together in the hotel as well as a park. Otherwise we just hung out and chatted, and walked around looking at buildings and people.

It was a wonderful little time and was a nice break for us. I'm not going to sugarcoat things, Phil and I have been going through a little rough patch lately. But this trip really showed Phil's love for me, and helps me realize that our love is deeper than any bumps in the road we might be going through. He's a sweet guy and he really is trying; I just have to remind myself not to be too hard on him. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!