Getting There: A Note on Productivity

ArsenyZvonar

I had written this note for those who find themselves struggling with procrastination or general lack of motivation when it comes to active forcing and 'mancing practices in general. Not sure what section this should go under, but I myself wouldn't consider it to be a guide hence why I named it the way I did. Critique on this piece is very welcome! I suspect I might've written it with a slightly too confident of an attitude. Same for grammar. I kinda suck at constructing fluently sounding sentences and using commas, haha.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ssfwHz_neK4J2DNWU3_yA-vy7kHkHjnKtFaaY1hUj4/edit?usp=sharing

Getting There_ A Note on Productivity.pdf

Placid.

Tulpas: Ireen (she/her), born 8th of May 2018.

At a quick glance, I think it's more focused on general motivation advice more than tulpamancy, but I think it's tulpa related enough to be a Misc. guide. I took down the Focus & Concentration and General tags for now. I'm not sure if submissions should have multiple tags or not, and honestly, I think submissions could greatly benefit from multiple tags.

I should spend more time looking over this, but I haven't had the chance to yet. If you would like for me to do a serious GAT review, feel free to ping me and I will provide one eventually. Regardless, the GAT is dissolved and I won't do a review to approve/disprove it.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm not sure if I like Rosalind or Rosalin better, but you can call me Roz.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

At a quick glance, I think it's more focused on general motivation advice more than tulpamancy

It is, yes. I did write it with tulpamancy folk in mind, but it does describe the general knowledge that's applicable to pretty much any situation. There are no techniques described that could only be applied to tulpamancy alone. But I suppose it's natural since motivation is not exclusive to tulpamancy either. The tags, I just wasn't sure which ones to apply so I went with the most fitting ones :P

As for the GAT thing, I seem to have missed that it was dissolved. How are the submissions handled now that GAT is no more? Or do they just stay in the Submissions section forever? In any case, all I care for is whether my note actually benefits people and helps them stay more productive.

Placid.

Tulpas: Ireen (she/her), born 8th of May 2018.

6 hours ago, ArsenyZvonar said:

As for the GAT thing, I seem to have missed that it was dissolved. How are the submissions handled now that GAT is no more? Or do they just stay in the Submissions section forever? In any case, all I care for is whether my note actually benefits people and helps them stay more productive.

Right now, I need to get that ball rolling. There's stuff I need to do on my end, but I hope to get the transition process rolling soon. As of now, submissions will stay in Submissions, but eventually everything will be moved to something like Guides. I added your guide to the guide list.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm not sure if I like Rosalind or Rosalin better, but you can call me Roz.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator