Me and Trinity's Story as it Goes (Progress Updates too)

Neptune System

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Hello, so today some interesting things have happened. They aren't bad thing, just interesting. So while walking to my next class, Trinity was thinking and thought she was fronting, but I was moving our body, though she was fronting but only thinking.

Second thing is that me and Trinity have been switching in and out without purposely doing it on command. So like when we were eating dinner trinity was able to front without having  to ask me. again not a bad thing. Usually when Trinity fronts she asks me and then I have to step away so she can front. So I am thinking this mean that we have gotten closer or I have gotten used to idea of Trinity fronting, that it is coming a little more naturally.

Also Thanks It really tired me out without me realizing it.

On 10/5/2021 at 9:02 PM, Glaurung26 said:

😁👏 good job on the fronting!

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail

1 hour ago, JAYJAYTHERAYRAY said:

So while walking to my next class, Trinity was thinking and thought she was fronting, but I was moving our body, though she was fronting but only thinking.

Sometimes when Phil and I are on a walk I will possess and sometimes the body seems to move on its own without much input from neither Phil nor I. I guess that's BodyOS at work! But I have heard of split fronting like that, where different people are responsible for different things. Or I guess you could call it partial possession. Sometimes I'll just possess Phil's voice but he'll control everything else.

Sounds like you two have become a real tag team with your effortless switching! (If indeed that is the right way to describe it). You're far beyond us in that regard. Maybe you can work a system where you can each switch in during situations that play to your individual strengths, if that makes sense.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

15 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Sounds like you two have become a real tag team with your effortless switching! (If indeed that is the right way to describe it). You're far beyond us in that regard. Maybe you can work a system where you can each switch in during situations that play to your individual strengths, if that makes sense.

Thank you! Also maybe it is something we could do with games or something. idk

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail