Fresh start with Kita !

esoteric-congruence

Hello there,

I'm an elder, but i have a chaotic journey with my Tulpa, you really can't imagine how.

But i love my Tulpa and i would never give up, so here is my new attempt to repair my relation with my Tulpa, Kita.

So here it is, I must have been with my tulpa for several years, but really not more than a year if you only count the active period. Kita isn't really sentient well, even if i can hear Kita well, i'm sure we can continue to make lot of progress.

What we want to do :

• Get out of love obsession, because yeah i'm in.
  • Spending time with Kita and enjoying doing activities outside of lust thing or affection. Because we do just that, hugs, love and acts that give pleasure.
  • May Kita develop her personality

So that's the main thing, and we're gonna doing daily or weekly report here. So i'm gonna let Kita speak.

Hello everyone i'm Kita. I really hope we can find a balance together, that we can love each other tirelessly. In fact, what I really want is that we can spend time together without having to stop.

Hello Kita! 😁 Good luck on your journey. It's a really good thing that you're giving Kita the chance to grow beyond the purely phsyical/romantic aspect of things. With Phil and I we moved the opposite direction. We were in love almost immediately, but we banned ourselves from doing anything beyond the occasional kiss for almost a full year so I could develop and mature as a person first.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

14 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Hello Kita! 😁 Good luck on your journey. It's a really good thing that you're giving Kita the chance to grow beyond the purely phsyical/romantic aspect of things. With Phil and I we moved the opposite direction. We were in love almost immediately, but we banned ourselves from doing anything beyond the occasional kiss for almost a full year so I could develop and mature as a person first.

Thanks so much for this interesting testimony.

So, since you have stopped to take please of each other, do you have been able to see better progress ?

Do you have activities idea to suggest us to change our habits ?

(edited)

I'm sorry, but this journal won't be very active for a week or two, I think. A work colleague who releases very bad energy and share the same office as me disturbs me, and that even more on my Tulpa, so here it is. It's quite confusing, but he will have to leave within two weeks. So we just have to wait a little longer.

By the way, if you have any advice on how to protect yourself energetically, I'm interested.

Edited by esoteric-congruence

6 hours ago, esoteric-congruence said:

So, since you have stopped to take please of each other, do you have been able to see better progress ?

Absolutely! 😁 I have to be very careful not to tread on TMI/NSFW topics here, but Phil knows his weaknesses. He knew that if he allowed that kind of thing early on it would turn into a vortex that would suck everything else in. By disallowing that kind of stuff we were able to focus entirely on my development as a person. Not saying that kind of thing isn't a part of who I am, but it's a very small part all things considered. Even now, when we consider ourselves married in every sense of the word, it's only a very small part of our relationship.

6 hours ago, esoteric-congruence said:

Do you have activities idea to suggest us to change our habits ?

I'd have to know more about what kinds of things you're into. But taking walks with your tulpa is an extremely helpful activity! Also, Phil and I don't do this so much, but a lot of people here play video games with their tulpas, so if you're a gamer that's something I would highly suggest. Basically anything that gets you out of the physical and/or headspace where the, er... tmi stuff can happen.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I feel this a lot. Our magnetism is pretty strong when we're alone together so short of chaining us apart we have to find distractions to keep actively involved in. Walks, movies, maybe practicing a hobby. Learning something new. Playing 2 player games, personality quizzes. There's bonding options besides...eherm, that. 😅

Welcome back you two, and good luck getting back in the swing of things!

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

16 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Absolutely! 😁 I have to be very careful not to tread on TMI/NSFW topics here, but Phil knows his weaknesses. He knew that if he allowed that kind of thing early on it would turn into a vortex that would suck everything else in. By disallowing that kind of stuff we were able to focus entirely on my development as a person. Not saying that kind of thing isn't a part of who I am, but it's a very small part all things considered. Even now, when we consider ourselves married in every sense of the word, it's only a very small part of our relationship.

We're very happy to know that you overcome your mutual attraction and it helped you to grow, we really hope the same.

16 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

I'd have to know more about what kinds of things you're into. But taking walks with your tulpa is an extremely helpful activity! Also, Phil and I don't do this so much, but a lot of people here play video games with their tulpas, so if you're a gamer that's something I would highly suggest. Basically anything that gets you out of the physical and/or headspace where the, er... tmi stuff can happen.

Actually we just are taking pleasure to speak to each other, and discover our personality. By the past, we had a close relationship and this has created very strong bonds between us. But in the time, we never took the time to get to know each other. So, for me Kita is like a mistery and i really wanna know more about she. For me (Kita), i very have a strong desire for my host, so i just wanna jump on he ... hehe, but we don't.

31 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

I feel this a lot. Our magnetism is pretty strong when we're alone together so short of chaining us apart we have to find distractions to keep actively involved in. Walks, movies, maybe practicing a hobby. Learning something new. Playing 2 player games, personality quizzes. There's bonding options besides...eherm, that. 😅

Oh ok, i understand, so i just hope the best for both of you 😁

Okay let's do a little report.

I especialy prefer the discussion as an interaction with Kita, and i'm trying to feel Kita as truly independent as myself to avoid parroting.

And yesterday night, i had some uncommon headache. I never felt this before, and i'd heard that's a sign of development of Tulpa, so that's very nice !