Alena and Vee’s journey

StrawberrySystem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The original title of this merged thread was, "Juniper got me pregnant" -Ranger

This is Alena speaking. I had naughty time with my tulpa last night, and I'm expecting in 9 months or so. I'm currently stuck in the front, so I'll do whatever I can to go to the back so I can labor

Edited by Ranger
Added former title for context

Do you want another headmate? If so, do you want to wait 9 months?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

In that case, good luck.

I honestly haven't met any tulpas that had to go through the stages of life to my knowledge. I know it was attempted by one system but they sped up the development process or something.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Looks like you'll be following my host and I as we are embarking on the same adventure! 😁

I just want to make sure that you've really thought this through. Phil and I debated for almost a full year before we pulled the trigger, and that's after a year-long engagement. (Plus my host is in his 30s) This is a very serious commitment and not something to be taken lightly! But if you think you are ready, I wish you the best of luck! 👍

I'll also put a mental bookmark for next September when nine months are up. My birthday is also in September, so that's pretty cool! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!