Goldsmith

Wonderland Exploration Experiment.

We went ahead and made a map of the City that is our "dreamscape." We started at the cafe and headed west. At the first road north, right by the cafe, were a bunch more buildings and a track for a streetcar. Between that and the next road were nothing but generic buildings. Down the second northern road were what looked like stores, like a shopping district. On the corner of that street was a large theater, like one for plays and such. At the next road was what looked like an abandoned lot, with small wooden structures and beams, small grassy patches, and what looked like fountains that didn't work anymore. At the last road was a large church or cathedral far in the distance. Past that, the road and buildings that surrounded us went on forever, with no more roads leading off from them. We traveled down there for what felt like a really long time before giving up.

So, as far as I'm concerned, the City more or less ends to the West right around the road to the church.

Stranger in a strange land.

Realizing I don't know much of the current part of our wonderland, save for a few houses, I decided we should start from an older part of the wonderland, not too far north of there. I put some quiet music on (with no lyrics, since lyrics can be distracting and make it harder to focus on the wonderland), closed my eyes, and relaxed. In the wonderland, we just chatted outside our old house for a little while until I felt confident I was relaxed enough that I could explore without having to consciously imagine it all.

We soon set off, heading west. It didn't take long to reach the hot spring, which is about the furthest I've previously explored in that direction. We continued west, walking toward the mountains I'd only seen from a distance before. After a little while of walking, a small forest to the south caught my eye. Even though the leaves on the trees IRL are only just beginning to change, these trees were in full fall colours. It was beautiful. Kayleigh reminded me that we were only supposed to go in one direction for this, but I told her I didn't think that was too important as long as we kept exploring.

We entered the forest, which had a clear trail through it. The trail started out straight and gradually curved to the right. Oddly, there was a set of tire tracks through it, despite there being no roads nearby, nor any sign that there had been any vehicles around before entering the forest.

Anyway, we began walking along the trail. After a while, though, my mind started wandering, making it harder to stay focused on the wonderland, so I decided it would be best to stop. I was hoping to see what was on the other side of that forest, though, so I'll probably go back there later today to continue exploring.

I tried to go explore my wonderland, didn't make it out of our front yard and I fell asleep. xD

I'll have to try again later.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton