Kadoh's superior request thread!

Kadoh

whatup forum-god kadoh it's an honor as always - for real peep this shit nigga:

see dis bitch my forum pic? that brown gurl mah oldest tulpa ya hurd she don't fuckin' play if you naw mean

straight talk

with me so far. cool? so check these:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/134/img1088ak2.jpg

yo wait fuck that 5th gens are homo

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Boyd-Coddington-Custom-Toyota-Celica-Supra-P-Type-17-Wheels.gif

3rd gen what's up

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/2/26/Dollar.JPG

then this brown girl's a pone and shit if i were to make a pony thats the kinda pony i would make too bad she's fuckin' dead though yolo

you may be thinking what does this shit have to do with me well check this i want you to take that tulpa, combine it with the car and the pone and make it do some hot-wheels ass fuckin' shit aight?

i wanna ETS AWD first gear roll drift some fucking loop-de-loops but it's my tulpa

'cause tulpa.info

you down bro? this is gonna be sick

hella yeah dawg, ima make sure first. so dawg you want dem in the car, or you want the car, pone and gurl mashed inta one uber tulpa? cause dat be hot ya dig.

For myself and everyone else in this thread.

op_will_surely_deliver_lets_just_wait.jpg

other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2812.gif

Calm down Oguigi-san

My opinions are all subject to change.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hella yeah dawg, ima make sure first. so dawg you want dem in the car, or you want the car, pone and gurl mashed inta one uber tulpa? cause dat be hot ya dig.

fucking slugs

Calm down Oguigi-san

fuck dude i dont know this shit's cray

youre the artist suprise me

• 1 month later...

have my first avatar I used on the forums, Josh.jpeg.

9ZrEj.jpg

zroE2l.jpg

^ and that... thing I drew at the same time.

My opinions are all subject to change.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I would like to request a Wonderland and a Tulpa.

Wonderland: My wonderland is small, yet detailed. It is large room in a house. It containins a bed large enough for myself and Phire, a bookshelf full of books of all sizes, A weight-lifting bench with very large and heavy weights, A window at the far end, with the curtians closed, and a small nook in a corner with a Motion Capture suit in a heap. I will be happy to clarify anything!

Tulpa: Sapphire Storm, Phire for short, is proportioned much like an average human. His neck is 6-12 inches longer than a human's, and his torso and legs are a little shorter. He stands mostly erect, with a hint of a T-Rex stance, with his tail as balance. His tail is about half his height in length, and extends from his backbone just a little above

his rump. He is covered in sky blue scales, with a

diamond-shaped mark on his forhead and top of muzzle that is a lighter sky blue. He has that same light blue wings, slightly

unfurled. they stick out more left and right than they do backwards.

He has fins on his cheeks, much like Spike from MLP, and down-and-back angled spines running from the top of his head to about half way down his back. His tongue is long and slightly forked at the end. He can extend it to 2 feet at its limit. His chest, arms, and legs are well-muscled, as far as can be seen under the scales. His belly has smaller scales, with the lighter blue coloring. His forarms end in fingered hands, with very short pointed talons at the end of each finger. His legs end in broad claws, much like Spike's. The eyes should be green.

If he wears anything, it is a weight-lifter undershirt and shorts. If genitals are allowed, those can be clarified in a PM, otherwise, no need.

• 1 year later...