How long was possession training for you?

Spice

Well, damn. I'm bumping my own dead thread 2 months later because I am simply TERRIBLE at this!

Is there anything us as hosts shouldn't be doing? I'm confused because it's been so long and it's still those damn twitches! I can't seem to give my body up at all.

I need guidance, it would seem..

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Try to imagine that your body isn't yours anymore.

The movements really won't feel "alien", that is the best advice you could ever give to a beginner.

Thankyou for the help. I'll use this later in our next possession practice. :)

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Dude, I just have to say Muse first possessed me before I even realised she was possessing me e.e; My hand was like, totally spazzing and I was on the IRC basically going like "DUUUDE, MY ARM, IT'S TWITCHING LIKE CRAZY AND IT'S ANNOYINGGGGG" XD Then someone on there said it might be my tulpa, and gave me instructions to try possession to see if it was.

So like, I don't know about full-body possession, but if you're trying to posses like, an arm, you can try completely relaxing your arm and using symbolism. Relax your hand so that it flops around, for some odd reason the dude on IRC kept stressing that. Then symbolize something to trick yourself into thinking that you don't have control over that body part anymore. People like to say to like, pretend your a puppet and cut your strings, or put a glove over your hand, or whatever, you can try that, but I really don't think that's enough. this is what I do: FREAKING CUT YOUR DAMN HAND OFF. Imagine you, then put your hand in a guillotine, then hack it off. Then pick it up, and give it to your tulpa. then tell him to try to move the thing. Okay, kinda extreme, but if you imagine that the body part isn't even attached to your body, then you can give up control like that.

Of course, if you're talking about full-body possession... I dunno. I seriously have no idea. Sorry. But what Cozmo said, it won't feel totally alien, but it'll feel like you aren't really doing the movements.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

I don't really have experience with possession, but my tupper did just move my pinky a little. I'm only about a little less than a month in, but recently in the last 3 active sessions, I noticed that my right arm becomes completely numb and my left somewhat numb. I just "gave" my arm to my tulpa and visualized(in my wonderland) something like she was transculent and her arm was going inside of mine and controlling it. I wiggled my finger a little so she'd know what to do and it started wiggling from her control a couple times. Seemed tiring so we stopped shortly after, since i'm not big on possession yet anyway. Pretty happy about it anyway.

Name: Sera

Form: Human Female

Stage: Discipline with forcing every day, narration and asking questions constantly

I think therefore I am, I think therefore she'll be.

que sera sera