If you have used drugs and under their influence, interacted with your tulpa, was the experience positive or negative?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. If you have used drugs and under their influence, interacted with your tulpa, was the experience positive or negative?

• Yes, it was a generally positive experience
    • No, never again

Why would I block you? You still might say something useful, even if it does have a bit of something I have to get past to read. I didn't seriously expect you to change for lil' ol' me; I don't expect anyone to. But there is that infinitesimal chance you might, and as long as that tiny chance exists, I'll try and try to make what I read better for me, and maybe a little for others who are also bothered by it.

Whatever, man.

ah cool.. glad my post didnt unset you. I guess you know now not to bother me with your peaves as I cant be bothered with them.

Peace

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Is this thread for general prescription stuff or just this specific drug?

I don't want to talk about prescription stuff in general if it's just this one drug that's the topic.

The original edgelord gone soft.

I have a guide, check it out here if you want:

https://pastebin.com/FEJsxNVQ

Well, that makes sense. Interacting with tulpa requires emotional connection, and if you take Lithium or some other anti-bipolar drug, I can see how that'd be inhibiting.

I don't think you understand.

I'm saying when I'm running late taking them, when the effects are starting to go AWAY is when I have problems. When I'm on them normally I have no trouble and everything is fine. ON a somewhat unrelated note, when I have extreme bouts of anger or sadness I lose contact with them as well.

Perhaps not entirely; what if the fact that I'm not on the proper dosage (that it's wearing off) is destabilizing my normally stable emotions and because of that it makes communication extremely difficult?

• 4 months later...