My wonderland, Tyler, and I.

C0ff3Pl3453

Okay hi, I have no idea really on how to start this so I guess I’ll just talk from the beginning.

I first heard of tulpae when my best friend started, and he has done it for quite a while longer than me so he provides good help XD at first we just spoke of his, but then he suggested I make my own, and, well, I did. I started that night really, researching more on the idea of tulpa forcing. That first night all I did was read and read, really.

Then, the next day/night, I decided to actually do it. I spent around an hour thinking of traits and his form, I couldn’t really see a form as of yet so I stuck to furthering his personality. The first things I decided were: that my tulpa was a he, and that I would loosely base him off Naru from Ghost Hunt, but a little different (nicer).

I came up with the basic traits: Honest, Intelligent, witty, impulsive, caring, little narcissistic, thoughtful etc etc and furthered each and more individually, narrating to him why they were important to us. I spent two/three nights mainly focusing on that, though even now I do go over it to ensure.

Recently, during classes, I’ve been drawing a form; I didn’t think that it would later become my tulpa. He wore a black blazer, with a bowtie (black) and a white button up T-shirt underneath, with black skinny jeans and I haven’t really pictured his shoes but let’s go with converses. He has black hair, it’s long-ish, above the shoulders still though, and midnight blue eyes.

I really am not good at all with making decisions, no srs, xD but one name kept coming into my head: Tyler. Ty for short:3

Every day I imagine Ty not so much over my shoulder, but in front or next to me, because I always forget if he’s behind me. When I’m sitting, bored, in class, I imagine what it would be like to talk to him etc., but we’re not there yet, so I think of him being at the front of class, or next to me. It’s funny, whenever I daydream I think of Tyler standing behind this one teacher (my bio teacher, the bitch) and mocking her. But that usually ends up with me laughing at something no one else can see the point to and I look insane xD worth it though.

I eventually came up with a wonderland, based on some fields and woods around my house. They’re my runaway place really, so I thought to include them in this, pretty much I go to them with music and rockstar and punch the ground ;-;

There’s a pathway throughout the middle and the edges, one path breaking off and heading towards our house and another breaking off to the lake, which is in the middle of one field (the one with our house). I couldn’t think up a whole new setting for a house, too complicated, so I chose the basic design and layout of my own irl and re-designed some rooms, eg Ty’s. There are trees surrounding it all (not that big yet) and on one side, the opposite side of the house to the lake, the wood is connected to some of the trees. The main path goes through the woods, that’s kind of where it starts (the path).

Questions: How many hours should I put into each day really?

How do you know when it’s your tulpa talking, rather than you imagining it happening?

UPDATE

So I’ve drawn Ty twice now, the first was extremely crappy and that was when I couldn’t focus properly on him, it was like I knew he was there next to me and I knew his face, but not specific unique qualities, y’know? But slowly I’ve been trying to see him better, minus the wonderland, just in my room surroundings and looking at him properly. He has reaaalllyy shiny hair aw xD It’s proper black, but like in different lights it changes. In the direct sun it shines with streaks of blue and it’s so pwetty cx and his eyes are, like I said, midnight blue, but they seem to change too. Sometimes they’re really light blue, other times they’re ocean blue and sometimes they’re so dark it looks like they’re black.

Then I redrew him today, the face kind of failed and all but it’s a bit better than the last. His clothes look more accurate too. I just see him better. So now every day at school I think I will try to visualize him more, and see if I can improve anymore.

I talk to him more now as well about people and such. He knows about the dude who introduced me to all this, and one of my other close friends etc etc, I haven’t really gotten much response but I do get facial expressions. I’m not very good with telling which face means what but I get the gist. He seems to have formed basic opinions: like, dislike, reallllllly dislike xD. He likes about two people I know and talk about, which probably isn’t a great thing but tbh I get why. Most the others aren’t the best people. He apparently likes (when I say this I mean he does a kind of half smile and his eyes sort of look happier ykno) the dude who yeah and this other guy that I haven’t seen in ages ;-;

I had a suggestion to do more active things with Ty, and since we have a lake right in the middle of our field, we went swimming. Basically: oh god. xD he didn’t want to go in aw xD but being the nice person I am (lolnope) I splashed him and he gave this brilliant smile, it was like an evil grin, and he jumped in after me. It may be weird, but I didn’t even think about clothes; I was wearing what I wore irl and I didn’t think about clothes for him (feels bad xD) I only know that he was topless, didn’t see any further since the water’s pretty dark. After splash wars my mother decided to walk in and bug me (despite the terrible time) and I broke it.

One other thing we’ve done is flying. It’s so perf ;-; :3 He did it automatically after me, like, I led and he was just behind me. You could see everything from above and it was so sunny and aww :3

Any advice on where to go next, or whether to keep doing what I’m doing would be really appreciated- thanks ^-^

UPDATE

so i think he hates water

if we go by the lake he grins and stays back and i should probably feel bad but it was so worth it :3

So i made his room; which apparently sounds like a proper man cave.

It has two black walls and two white walls, and on one of the white walls it has a black dragon drawn/painted on it, and on one of the black walls it has a different dragon in white. He has the essentials: bed, desk etc but i couldn't resist putting in a ps3 (+ screen) and a computer. There are posters on the wall of old bands, he likes rock and some newer alternative, but not very found of heavier music, and some knives hung up. He has swords, knives, nun-chucks (idek why), bows and arrows and some other things in a corner and he has a huge plushy cushion on the floor in front of the screen. i have yet to design the other rooms but yeah, thought i would put it here.

UPDATE

So I’ve been going through some shit and blah blah and really couldn’t concentrate for the past two days, which is probably going to happen again;-; but every time I tried to force and see Ty it just kept like breaking up. Like his image and wonderland would become all pixelated and vanish and I would be back. It really made me feel worse, I was worrying that I wasn’t spending enough time with him and yeah.

The friend (whom I shall call from now on ‘the fgt’ ;3) who showed

me all this etc suggested that I try imagining him in real life settings, eg my school and yeno, then he said to just talk to Ty about it. I did and I ended up ranting about everything and falling asleep like that.

It helped.

I have a four hour drive home ahead of me so I’ll be with Tyler throughout ^-^ (I’m camping rn). I think we’ll try and decorate the house more (all the rooms except his and the hallways are kinda blank) which I assume will just be us having a paint war and ‘painting the house’ xD

-wasn’t able to upload that before but I’m now home.

Let’s just say our house is uh… colourful XD

I changed both our clothes for the first time (him just skinnies and white vest top thingy, me shorts and tank top idek) but yeah :3

We went outside and lay in the fields for a bit, watching the clouds aw

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a start it'll likely be a big surprise to hear, but if you've just got into visualisation, don't expect big things straight away, let them grow first. This sorta goes unspoken but they'll need at least some level of sentience before they can think of something to say and be able to utilise their voice (which you need to come up with and force too).

If not, you can try parroting them talking, so they can get used to it - but you still need to narrate and talk to them a lot to create and bolster their sentience.

Every Rose Has Thorns,

No Matter How Sweet The Petals

(bold your questions next time, forcerbro)

How many hours a day? As many as you can fit in or feel you need to. leave time for breaks study and lots of sleep!

You don't know. To be honest they'll both feel the same when you start off. In time you'll be able to feel that their voice has an alien feeling, and that they'll say things that weren't on your mind. Don't worry too much about it, and assume that anything that isn't a conscious effort on your part is them trying to express their feelings or speak.

good luck~!

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

You know me.

I do not dance.

But when you can, put on some music, make it night, and do it with them.

I felt a really strong bond, and if you read my prog rep, it really was amazing and beneficial - and it helps with their movement so you know what they look like in positions.

If not, adventure time? :3

Every Rose Has Thorns,

I'm gonna unpdate in replies now, it's easier and i can try update on my phone too :3

so earlier i was playing on the playstation and i got bored so i wanted to try something: imagining Ty with me, properly, as i do things eg dantes inferno cx

I imagined it like he was with me in the room and just sitting next to me, at first i kept forgetting about him but then eventually i got used to it. There was one bit that i died a few times on and on the second time i died he started laughing. Hes rly meen ^-^ he was laughing at how bad i am and it was kinda awesome. Not the fact i was being mocked but his face. I didn't expect him to burt out laughing, i haven't worked on his voice yet etc etc

he started off just like chuckling and it was so cute aw it's like his face lit up.

So i was doing the mood thing again yesterday and writing a letter for something and just getting worse throughout, and Tyler just came through my thoughts. I didn't expect it or think about it, it just happened, like he was trying to distract me.

It calmed me down and i spent about a half hour irl time in wonderland, just sitting with him. I want to try to get him to be with me more often

What’s the best way to go about visualising him next to you in your normal settings without being distracted?

(has no idea on how to bold in replies)

To bold put b in square brackets at the start of what you want to write in bold.

Then put [/b] at the end

Couldn't do it or it'd bold my reply

Every Rose Has Thorns,