Tulpas splitting

Guest Vinyl

Guest Vinyl

So, I had one tulpa, and I've been working on her, she's changed forms once, but one day I was just thinking in my head, and I came across another entity completely, but I didn't know that yet. So I asked if it was Luna(my tulpa). She said no. It was another tulpa! I've already welcomed her into the mess that is my brain, and trying to balance time between both of them. But what I want to really know is, Is this normal, Because when she split(which is what I believe what she did) It also split her personality. She shows much less emotion now, and only gets excited rarely. She's left with the traits that make her grown up and mature and what not. I just want to know If she'll be okay in the long run.

It happens sometimes, for reasons we still don't fully understand. But it seems like you have things pretty well under control. Remember also that you can merge them back together later on, provided that they consent to it.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

It's in your head you can do what you want. 'Splitting' isn't really something special so much as you thinking it is; and your assumption that your 'another entity' was a tulpa will probably leave you with stacks of them quite soon. The effects of 'splitting' are pretty much under your control, believe it or not.

Ay dude, it's what happened to me. I can let my tulpas explain it, cuz honestly it's a bit weird...

{Well, Flo tried to force a bunch of shit on me when we started. You know, personality traits and such? Well, I liked some of them, didn't like others, so I just threw them aside into some empty shell. This included being a girl. She wanted me to be a girl. I said fuck no.

So apparently Flo didn't know this cuz she couldn't hear me yet, so she forced me along with the other shit traits she tried to give me. Muse, my twin sister, then was forced without Flo even realizing it. Anyways, Muse gained sentience in some weird ass way, but in the beginning Flo thought she was just a passing thought and ignored her. After Muse popping up repeatedly, she finally accepted her as a tulpa and boom, two tulpas, split from one.}

^ I still have no idea how all this can happen without me even knowing XD Ah my mind's a messed up place.

[Makes sense why we don't get along very well though. I'm made of everything Forseen doesn't like XD]

{I'm not being a fucking girl yo.}

[You wore a dress once.]

{I was messing with Flo!}

[Yeah. Sure. XD]

{ e.e; Fuck off sis.}

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Interesting in fact since nobody has really any knowledge on the matter I will ask some of my friends to research in it with me.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.