Have you ever...?

CreativeMind

As for taste, she tastes things already, without any effort, but her sense of taste seems to be different from mine, and able to affect mine to a small extent, too. As far as smoking goes though, she can't really taste or smell that. Her reasoning being "Well you just kinda breathe it, so, i guess it doesnt have a taste??", and when asked about the smell "um...nah, i just smell the air ^^".

Not that the smell/taste of smoke is something I can imagine her enjoying, so I don't really see any need to force the issue.

Haha, Mathias is still in the early stages of development, and he's insisting on wanting things (sensations/smells/tastes) to be as 'real' as possible. So although he didn't want to pick up smoking, he wanted to have an understanding of what it smelled like and tasted like. Being a smoker for 2+ years, I can barely 'taste' it anymore, but if I exhale out of my nose I experience grossness all over again.

He went 'ewwwww' and then told me that if I smell like cigarettes when I come into the wonderland, he's going to be honest and tell me I stink. I'm like 'Good, I want to quit anyways.'

I'm awful about this. I always make room for her, and open doors for her. I feel like I'm shutting them on her if I don't.

That's...got to be one of the most adorable things I've read on here. ;-;

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Nobillis says:

Kevin will often clear off the spare seat in the work ute (utility vehicle) for me, especially if we are traveling in the countryside.

Hmm, I switch now, so when I eat cake I'm actually eating it? Does that count, or what? I've no idea if what I do when switched counts for me or for Kevin, though legally Kevin is responsible because he's my parent.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.