Does a Personality Simulating Servitor Sound Safe?

Bobby9macy

Does it sound safe to create a servitor that could simulate my personality and force-switch with me or something so I can spend more time in my wonderland with my tulpa?

My tulpa Breezy isn't exactly complete yet, she's deviated and pretty certainly sentient, becoming far easier to clearly visualise and everything but isn't imposed very much yet and we haven't accomplished much possession, let alone have switched ever. I've made a few attempts to switch but haven't succeeded and have always returned fully to reality either a little dizzy or as if I'd just waken up on a sudden note. It might just be because of my doubtfulness about her being able to possess me though.

I just really thought this would be useful during certain classes in school and things of such, and it can just tell me what I would have learned in said classes that day, while saving time that could be used for forcing.

Also easy way to get by boring classes with better grades and still learn. ._.

I want to try it either way, I just want some input so I can do it right and don't make it sentient by telling it to simulate something that is sentient or something of the sort.

My journal blog thingy: LINK

{Kevin says: Hmm, what you are suggesting usually requires an independent tulpa to start with, and from the sound of what I read, Breezy isn't that mature yet. (Hi Breezy!)

Making a servitor complex enough to do this is possible, but it took me a very long time to make Watchdog 1 and Watchdog 2. In the end they were dealing with so much outside their intended purpose that they became tulpas anyway.

Tl;dr: What you ask is not impossible, but takes a very long time (years for me) and generally makes a tulpa anyway.}

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Thanks, I tried starting a servitor to get a bit of a head start and get some basic functions like reducing physical pain, and I was kinda surprised, cause it seemed to work pretty well pretty fast... but a few minutes ago I had heard a noise when I was home alone and asked if it was him, forgetting it should have been impossible... but he responded that he didn't a fairly human-esque way... Maybe it's just puppeting, but he still seems willing to do what I intended to make him for. I don't think I've heard of people here having servant tulpas here before...

Also, he may have responded seemingly fast, but to be fair I have been thinking about how to make him for a little while now, including the fear that he'd become sentient.

From my uneducated perspective, it seems that making a servitor is a lot more difficult than a Tulpa in some sense. Judging from all the posts I've seen about them, it seems that a servitor requires much more care to keep it from being sentient than it takes care to keep a Tulpa from not being sentient. It seems to me that just the whole mindset people take when it comes to servitors is that you CANNOT talk to it as if it were sentient, and it seems that people become super paranoid about a servitor becoming sentient, much like the earlier mindset regarding Tulpae accidentally turning into servitors.

I could be wrong about all this as I've never tried making a servitor (and don't really want to, making Chuul is enough of a challenge already), so if I'm wrong someone correct me.

You could be right.

Now that I think about it my fear the whole time making Breezy was that she wasn't sentient, and my fear with this failed servitor, Sine, was that he WOULD become sentient. I'd think most of the time people have intentions of making tulpas before servitors, maybe we get used to making sentient things after trying so hard with our tulpas and just do it wrong.

Or maybe we just struggle with these things because we're afraid of them.

There are a few ways to go with this, maybe all of them are right. I'd love to know the answer, but I'm not really willing to make any more mistakes like this. If anyone else wants to do the research though, I think this could be pretty helpful for new tulpamancers.