Tulpa & shrooms? Expiriences, opinions and discussion welcome.

I don't mean it to be condescending, but someone has to say it. There are some who will NOT think it through Stevie. Not everyone is ready to hear the message that brain altering drugs are a good idea to enhance their tulpas. I don't think it is a good thing for this forum to promote that idea without strong discussion on the con side of things.

No one is promoting drug use. No one has said "do drugs, they're good for tulpas!"

OP said that he wanted experiences posted. Nothing more. Not only is your reply off-topic, as it doesn't involve those experiences, but more or less a waste of your time.

I appreciate your job experience with at-risk youth, but frankly that really doesn't have to do with what OP wanted.

Talking about experiences that have already come to pass with people that choose to involve substances of whatever type in their lives is not against the rules. Once again drawing attention to yourself, and bumping a thread that's well over two years old with redundant information that's only slightly related to what OP intended the thread to be about is treading the line.

If you want to make a D.A.R.E. campaign of your very own, do it in lounge. Don't necropost.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Well let's see. If you want on-topic discussion on the subject.. While hallucinogens may make imaginary experiences more realistic, they also impair your ability to distinguish reality from illusion. And that inability to control your imagination is what leads to invasive thoughts and other negative experiences. So while your ability to sense your tulpa may increase (or decrease, or generally cause other unwanted effects), hallucinations are hallucinations. I imagine anyone who is remotely affected by invasive or chaotic thoughts from time to time would have those problems exacerbated by drug use.

But that was just vaguely talking about hallucinogens in general, I haven't used any and I can't say they're all that bad. Honestly marijuana is most dangerous for legal reasons, plus monetary ones and the fact that inhaling smoke is bad for you regardless.

Anyway drugs are cheating IMO dunn do unless you really want to. And make sure your life situation allows for it.. Whatever that means.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

No one is promoting drug use. No one has said "do drugs, they're good for tulpas!"

OP said that he wanted experiences posted. Nothing more. Not only is your reply off-topic, as it doesn't involve those experiences, but more or less a waste of your time.

I appreciate your job experience with at-risk youth, but frankly that really doesn't have to do with what OP wanted.

Talking about experiences that have already come to pass with people that choose to involve substances of whatever type in their lives is not against the rules. Once again drawing attention to yourself, and bumping a thread that's well over two years old with redundant information that's only slightly related to what OP intended the thread to be about is treading the line.

If you want to make a D.A.R.E. campaign of your very own, do it in lounge. Don't necropost.

I did not bump an old post. Darcmanish did. So the "necroposting" was initiated by someone else. How old does a thread have to be before it is considered dead? Also the OP clearly asked for "opinions," not just experiences. The title of the thread is "Tulpa & shrooms? Expiriences, opinions and discussion welcome." I was not off topic or inappropriate as far as I could tell. I am sorry if I was mistaken on that. It was not intentional. If my opinion and discussion is not welcome I will no longer comment on this thread.

I would be glad to hear expiriences, opinions and tips from tulpas and hosts alike.

Fair point, but to be fairer, it's implied they want opinions from those qualified to give them.. meaning users. Or I suppose those with second hand experience too. Citing studies as a cease and desist is a little bit unproductive in a thread like this though.

However..

I do believe opinions such as "I personally don't believe drugs should be used to "enhance" the experience of creating a tulpa. That seems to me illegitimate, not something I could be proud of in the end. Also, it would be better for your tulpa to get to know the real you, not you under the influence." would be on topic. You were a bit too critical and aggressive with your opinions though. Just as nobody is forcing you to use drugs here, only maybe indirectly encouraging it, nobody can force you not to either. But they can try to discourage it, even directly if you stay on topic. Anyways. Re-read my example quote as a short version of my actual contribution to the thread. I personally don't believe in drug use, and think this thread should be explicitly for already-drug-users to gauge experiences with other types of drugs. I really don't suggest getting into them to "help" the process, it feels like cheating to me, plus it's dangerous, illegal, and probably expensive. But that's just my opinion.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.