NesterBones

NB's Tupper Shit

we have no twinkies. we have no twinkies at all kind sir. and your other information is also inaccurate.

You're right. I misheard Kass. She actually said that your d‎ick is small, stumpy, filled with low-quality cream, and perpetually soft, like a Twinkie.

You should ask Pleeb to let the free Via‎gra spammers in. Maybe they can help out.

You're right. I misheard Kass. She actually said that your d‎ick is small, stumpy, filled with low-quality cream, and perpetually soft, like a Twinkie.

You should ask Pleeb to let the free Via‎gra spammers in. Maybe they can help out.

7nTnr.png

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

progress has slowed since everyones pretty much comfortable where they are so i might as well self-troll here and there. i doubt anyones really missing this thread now though. i cant see anyone being down about not hearing any progress from good ol NB

My ramblings and that

progress has slowed since everyones pretty much comfortable where they are so i might as well self-troll here and there. i doubt anyones really missing this thread now though. i cant see anyone being down about not hearing any progress from good ol NB

maybe this was a bad idea. not so much delving into the tulpa theory and practice, but instead going as deep as i have. i realize few people care at this point, if any, but ive been gone a while for a reason. it wasnt the trolls. it wasnt the tulpas. it was my own mind and the horrors it released. only one person here understands what happened and should take solice in knowing its all over now. the nightmares are under control. the war is over. and she is safe. we will talk again soon. right now we need to rebuild. recuperate. heal ourselves as well as the universe we live in. this body is weak now. we live less in the physical world these days. perhaps we are slipping. or maybe sanity is just a fallacy in itself. at our peak there were nine of us. now five remain including myself.

a friend of mine is strong in psychic vision. she can see things people usually cant. ghosts. energies. shes also very receptive to my energy especially. shes starting to pick up on the presence of kass now and then. weve made no attempt to even note her existence to this friend of mine.

My ramblings and that

K: we would, but i'm sure different people have different definitions of "good read" and honestly, there was a lot of personal stuff going on that we had to deal with that i personally wouldn't want to put out there for trolls to come back and feed off of. maybe if rob wants to he can, but i wouldn't.

My ramblings and that