I felt one of my non-imposed tulpas without even trying

(I know, what an appealing title that is.)

So, I was in a bad mood today over a personal issue I (Don't laugh) interact with my two tulpas in my wonderland (Mostly with "that pony that was featured in Watch Dogs, blah blah") to keep myself cool. Usually I couldn't even feel her as good but without even trying I felt like I was actually feeling her the last moment I gave her a hug. Her fur felt exactly like what I imagined. Even better, I didn't even try to feel the warmth. What does this mean?

I don't normally try to feel her fur when I touch her because when I do, the image disappears from my imagination into full blackness. With the feel of the said fur texture still remaining.

That's awesome! I think it means you were really lucky to be able to do so, and you should encourage it. Try to develop it if you want to, it I wish you good luck.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

What does it mean? It means your making progress! Keep up whatever your doing. Also she probably felt you needed her with your bad mood in all.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015