Important Questions!

I have some questions.

1: Can your tulpas touch you? Like if they poke you, will it feel like a poke? If they lick you, will saliva be there?xD

2. Can you carry, drag, and/or throw your tulpas?

3. Can you remove their clothes (if they have any)? Let's say, for instance, they are wearing a hat, and you try to take it off. Will it come off?

Can they remove their clothes? (That sounds weird lol)

4. Can you roleplay (Dungeons and Dragons, etc) with them?

Thanks!

1. Sort of, you can really only feel light touches, if too much preassure is applied you will go through them. Not sure about the saliva thing though, I've never actually touched mine (I'm a little new.)

2. Yes, just don't do these things as punishment to them, it could result in a bad tulpa.

3. Yes, you can easily do so, you can pretty much give or take what you want, even if they also can create. And don't try and do it in a sexual manner, using a tulpa for sex is often considered a taboo among the community, and may harm your tulpa.

4. Absolutely, once they are fully sentient you could certainly play games with them. Mine isn't fully detached from my thoughts but he is getting there, we're not to the point where we could really play together though.

Guest amber5885

1) yes and no. This is called imposition while they can't physically touch you with time and training it can feel as if they are and no no saliva will be present.

2) in your wonderland, yes. Physically they are not solid so no.

3) yes they can change their outfits and yes you can remove clothes.

4) I suppose you could. I've never tried it. I play chess and other board games with Toby so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to play a D and D style game with them. Might be interesting.

1.yes

2.yes

3.yes

4.yes

It basically depends on the way you've created your tulpa. The "yes" might be a "no" for some tulpamansers. For me, they all work.

Basically, they can do anything as long as it doesnt involve moving real life objects or something like that. You can teach them chess, D&D like you said, anything is possible.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~