The Story of Raven/ A Voice in the Mist

gakorogirl

All right- since Ravenbruck is almost fully able to communicate in words, I thought we would start recording our progress. Raven's words will appear in slashes /like this/ and mine will be in plain text or italicized.

Ravenbruck was initially based off of Mystique/ Raven Darkholme's child form. She ended up changing a few things- she has wings, a tail, and pointed ears. None of which I was responsible for. She acts like a child most of the time.

Our main wonderland is a plain with glacial rocks and long grass. There are a few small trees around the center where I do my forcing and where the NPCs tend to hang out. Generally the weather and time of day mimic whatever we have in the real world, but not always. Look, it's raining there now.

Other entities in the Wonderland:

Mama Oak, an entwife NPC. She has the portals to the other wonderworlds, mostly video games although we do have a library and an art studio.

Smokeplume/ Ash/ the Dust Dragon: She was going to be a tulp who could change from a woman with grey skin into a feathered dragon made of smoke. She just never... developed anything. She's the librarian.

Charcat: NPC who only really comes out at night. It looks like an anthro panther with glowing orange eyes, ears, and paws. Never talks, but loves food. Especially Mama Oak's marshmallow brownies.

The Birchlady, Squirrelchildren, and Lizardboy: They live in one of the side wonderworlds. Raven plays with them when I'm not around. None of them have names and they only have a few words that they ever say.

I have some issues with depression and anxiety. I added the title "A Voice in the Mist" to this thread because Raven is a voice that calls me out of the gloom in my mind. Hopefully she'll be able to help me face some of my fears and, you know, just keep waking up. Yeah, that sounded awful. /I think it sounded nice./

With Tulpa /Ravenbruck/

Yeah, I have a child like tulpa as well. He even chose a childs voice. From what I've heard they can have huge affects on such things as depression and anxiety (anxiety I know from experience). They can do things that no amount of prescribed medication can. Oh and by the way, he wanted me to say that "Princey says hi," he uses my pet name now for some reason.

My second tulpa, Alyx has two forms, a baby dragon and a humanoid form of a 12 year old boy (with Dragon wings). He mainly stays in the wonderland but has a really refreshing outlook on life. I think having a child's influence is really helpful. Sarah is in her late teens and is optimistic and joyful, but doesn't have that same childlike view of the world.

Anyway, your wonderland sounds really awesome! What's it's like to have NPCs? How do you stop them from becoming tulpas? My wonderland is pretty empty so I feel like developing NPCs could be rather cool.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Anyway, your wonderland sounds really awesome! What's it's like to have NPCs? How do you stop them from becoming tulpas? My wonderland is pretty empty so I feel like developing NPCs could be rather cool.

The NPCs are great. I put most of my effort into forcing how they look, and them give them some basic parameters- like Charcat is Silent, Still, and Gentle. I don't have mental communication links with them when I'm not actively in the wonderland, which I guess means that they're more part of the wonderland itself than Raven is. Like you know, if I want to tell Ash something I have to go into the library wonderworld to tell her.

I've imposed Charcat once outside of my mind, but only to get a good look at her form and she disappeared almost right away.

Normally I think most of their responses to things, but Raven says when I'm not around they do move around a little by themselves, especially Lizardboy and the Dragonflygirl (another one of the characters in Birchlady's kingdom.)

So Ravenbruck and I went on Rinmaru games and made a picture of Raven-

http://i.imgur.com/0pZHE60.jpg

Her real skin is much darker (plus has scales) but she seems pretty happy with it. /Yeah, it's okay./

With Tulpa /Ravenbruck/

Today we're going to test out exactly what Raven's reactions are to other people. Since I'm homeschooled, she hasn't had many opportunities since I started hard-core forcing to be around large crowds. However, we have a first meeting of my chapter of the National Junior Classics League (don't ask) and there should be 8-9 other people. I feel like this is also a good time to find out how well she understands humans besides myself.

I'll post the results later today.

With Tulpa /Ravenbruck/