Weird Tulpa Kickstarter

keeperoftheblood

They're supposed to be ironic. I really don't think the guy believes this at all or expects much in the way of donations. But hey, while we're at it, I've got my own personal kick starter going on. You see, my goal is $1000. When I reach that, I will have enough funds to start construction on a miniature Death Star. This station would have the power to destroy canada, Justin Bieber, Kanye west, and Nickelback.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is disturbing. I'll be honest I won tickets to go see them next year though.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

I've seen hundreds of concerts. Its sort of a family tradition. I can't even remember my first one. It was Bon jovi when I was like 5

~~~~~~

I guess the audience doesn't bother you. I went once to a Depeche Mode concert and someone offered me a joint which I turned down.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Why would you turn down the joint?

Does the audience here bother you Bin?

~~~~~~

Why would you turn down the joint?

Does the audience here bother you Bin?

Probably my job and frequent drug testing.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Time for a new job.

~~~~~~