Who were they?

Kaz with a K

The other day I'd just woken up, and I checked into our wonderland to see that Adryan was hosting a party. I jokingly berated him for partying while I was out, but I noticed that there were other peeps at this party. When I first walked into the room I saw a lot of different faces and people, but the longer I was there the less people there seemed to be, unless I specifically looked at one or another, but I'm sure there were quite a few to begin with.

I asked Adryan who they were and he told me he thought that they were servitors, but I don't think that's right.

Who were they? Just general mind "NPCs" ?

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Possibly. In soul bonding they would be referred to as walk ins, or basically temporary tulpas. Sometimes they stick around a while, sometimes they are gone within a week. Sometimes they may be developed as Much as any other tulpa, sometimes they may not even be vocal. Some people distinguish the kind of walk in I described above from the sort of background Npcs you described. Personally, I've only ever dealt with the sort I described, so I can't speak for that. I have had about 10 walk ins that sometimes come back over the years though, not counting my permanent 2-3.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

I'd assume that they're general mind NPCs. If Adryan can talk, you could ask him. If not, you could ask him some "yes or no" questions and see if he responds by nodding :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Important stuff

Different important stuff

@Rævan I think you're right with the walk-in's. That sorta seems like what they were.

@arcanemagic That's what I thought. (Adryan can talk, btw) I asked him about it afterwards, since I'm not used to it being more than us in my head, (It's ironic because about 2 years ago I was alone in my head...) but he didn't really seem to understand where they came either. He says he just "saw them and went with it". But with both of you assenting what I assumed, I can only guess that they function in the same manner that background people in your dreams do. They're extras in my movie, just there because the scene called for them.

I was sorta worried, but thanks to you both for getting rid of those worries!

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson