transcending humanities' boundaries

sanctum-eos

New member here. I have been exploring my mind with various psychedelics and only at a few points in my life have I been able to be in the presence of a higher self. My higher self has no figure or form yet, I do know that much. I've studied a lot of this "tulpa" concept so far, and I am ready to try it out.

What I am asking of you guys is to help me on my journey:3

I would love to know some proper Tai-Chi centering techniques as well.

I am mentally prepared for this, and it interests me quite a lot.

Oh and if any of you have a tumblr, I'd be more than happy to follow you.

Most people on this website study tulpae in a more psychological way rather than viewing them spiritually. You'll be looking for your answers likely on the metaphysical board.

Most of the techniques is just anything that allows you to focus and clear your mind. For some, that's self hypnosis, for others it's listening to isotones or binural beats. Others learn to meditate and some just are able to focus fine on their own.

It's a very individual journey. Though we don't believe the tulpae are anything other than truly incredible psychological construct, you may find you are able to reach your tulpa better through a more spiritual mindset.

But be aware some people will not be quite as kind about it, as tulpae are already ignored/mocked by most, and people here want this to be studied scientifically and believe metaphysical discussion may hurt the chances of that.

I would start out by reading the guides, and then understanding the guides are only guides and each person has their own method. Do what works for you and what feels right. Some people find visualization helps, some people use more discussion.

Pro tip: treat your tulpa as if he/she is already there and sentient from the start. Then start telling the tulpa about who they are and let them develop while you treat them as if they can fully understand you. Most of the time, it isn't because the tulpa is developing slowly that we can't hear them, but that we are blocking them from speaking by assuming they cannot yet, etc.

It may take a very long time of course. Get ready to be patient. :)

Guest Albatross_

>inb4 metaphysical shitstorm because higher self

Good luck. Make sure you check Q&A before asking questions.

I'm not saying that what I have experienced IS my higher self. I guess I just called this "entity" that I came across my higher self because I was not able to fully understand the phenomenon that happened to me at those few points of my life. I'll try to watch what I say from now on, lol.

This may sound stupid, but I want to give my Tulpa the form of Lucy from Elfen Lied, hence why she's my avatar. I understand that it's pretty difficult to give a Tulpa an animated form, but I am a pretty patient person.

Who ever told you that making an animated tupper is hard? It's not. At least, it shouldn't be; I don't know your mind.

And keep the metaphysical shit away if you are going to spew any of it here, as pointed out by Albatross as well.

That's nice to know.

Alright, I've made some progress already. Even if it's a little bit.

By telling myself she already exists, she took form when my eyes were closed. I started to tell her little parts of her personality and her overall being. She's made no responses yet, but she can go where I tell her to go. Studying anatomy really helped too. I'm still working on her physical form as I type this, and my mental image of her is down.

I'm already having fun with this lol.

I've never met a psychedelic that's treated me bad. iirc psychedelics haven't affected anyone's tulpas in a very negative fashion either. No need to lay off anything except for any personal reasons you might have.

Good luck on your journey, dude.