Had a regression point, still haven't recovered. Why?

I began tulpaforcing sometime in January and I started out doing extremely well, I had head pressures pretty much everytime I forced, but at the time I didn't know they were head pressures. I only found this out when I was about 2 months in (after the regression). Now this regression happened about 1 week after I started. It was all started by/was a doubt storm, mostly of her existence and overall normal doubt stuff. But my overall big question is that why can't I seem to get the head pressures and overall connectivity that I was getting before? And is there anything I can do to go back to where I was?

Give it your all. I know that probably isn't helpful in the slightest(sorry :/ ) but that's all you can really do if you truly want to get back to where you were with your tulpa. If you work as hard as you are able to, you're sure to make progress. I try to remember that it's about the experience, not the end result(if that makes any sense...) so I try to enjoy wherever we are on the progress scale :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

You're worrying too much, hun. Calm your mind and go about everything as if it /were/ normal. Even if you are just going through hollow motions to start, keep at it and make it routine. This is a life long journey with your new friend. There will be ups, downs, and many plateaus. You need to look at this as a bump in the road, not a road block.