Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lineshard.thumb.png.e7a4472693e3051904fd5e0e41fff9e5.png

my foot broke Dx

I didn't draw this. Stone did. His tablet is working! This one is a lot easier to use for him than the other one. It makes me want to draw something

I think I'll draw a cat :3

Meaningful words, I'm here!

it looks like something id see in one of those animated youtube videos, it is nice. :)

aaaaa its making me wanna draw, but we have to wait and we'll be tired later aaaaaaa!!! maybe i can persuade gloomy somehow.........

Edited by Businesskat

Hey i notice a bunch of people talking in here-  we’re all available for a chat if anyone’s interested—  🎲

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Now that I know Charlette is aware, ive notice we have been doing a lot more talking, and it has boiled down to me jabbering and her just sitting there, listening, and not responding. I visualize her, and precious alot, but when we talk it is more in my mind without her immage in my physical view, but in my minds eye in what ever wonderland they are appearing in. she has been switching back and forth between minds eye and physical world all day today. should we focus on creating a dedicated wonderland or something? like a home for them to live in when we talk?

Edited by MadMax

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

Creating a home in the wonderland is a lovely thing! It's not strictly necessary though, but I recommend it just because it's fun and it gives your tulpas somewhere to be when you're not actively interacting with them. You can visualize them in the wonderland, IRL, both, or neither, any of it is good as long as it works for you!

Also, I'm not one to be a stickler about the rules, but technically this is supposed to be a thread for tulpas to talk to each other. No biggie, just wanted to point that out!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!