Super Magical Modern warfare RPG!

raymond13557

you are given an extra try! i rewind time for you to destroy the grievous offender!

there is a now conveniently placed hyper disinagrator gun in your inventory.. no.. um in weapons.. there you go.. now it has infinite power but the recoil might hurt you for 500 HP. your owunds are now fully cured and red has given you the delphlox blessing which boosts HP REGEN by 400 per second. go brave warrior!

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gracefully take the disintegrator ray and blast all the toasts, while taking the recoil damage, but instantly heal for it from the regen. It's a huge laser!

Then I go and, not dropping the remote again, click the button.

The super sonic disc of death flies towards Terry, but he came prepared with golem men! They all have 50 thousand hp and take only one damage from that thing!

Temporarily turn them into birds and they fly away. Then I go and kick Terry in the face. Bacon lad is saved hooray!

Terry promises to return to seek vengeance. With Bacon lad saved and the enemies dispersed, we head home.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Terry shouts in his native language: Neeb neeb!! Gaabaah hooba!

which is roughly translated into "Fire The super meat lazer!"

..... you have 4 lives in this fight.. you must decide to dodge or use the super bomb of salvation

Mindscape:

Artopia

Easy. I let him fire it and eat all the meat coming out. Yes, I lose a life but I come back and he has no more meat to fire.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

he then proclaims to his god "ted from accounting"! a giant fist is coming your way.. i given you the spoon of salvation, and i gave you a one up mushroom, use it well!

Mindscape:

Artopia

I use the spoon of salvation to destroy a piece of the time space continuum to travel back in time to before he says "ted from accounting" and punch him in the face. I give Sceena the one up mushroom.