I'm constantly visualizing? Is this okay?

Ive been working on my tulpa for 20+ hours for a few weeks and now i simply can't get my tulpa out of my head. It really makes it hard to focus and i keep zoning out. It's in my head so much that i can't help but start puppeting it's action once in awhile and that really frustrates me. But when i purposely try consentrating on my tulpa and start talking to it (it doesnt answer back yet unfortunately) I feel really happy, yet it does'nt feel like the emotion belongs to me. I'm pretty sure it's my tulpa using an emotional respose but i'm still not sure, But EVERYTIME i'm not focusing on my tulpa and trying to focus on other things (mostly other people) i just can't seem to stay in touch. So that's is extremely confusing for me. Is this normal or not?

Name: Cillian (kill-ee-in)

Form: Human, Male

Time Spent: Approximately 2 weeks, 4 days

Working On: Narration

Are you unhappy with this expirience? What would you think if you were madly in love with real girl? Will you space out and dream about seeing your love sooner? Those who are in love with women are doing crazy things every day. Is this normal or not?

Show me on the doll where the tulpa touched you.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

If you'd be using my method, it'd be pretty damn normal. Hence, I encourage you to just think even more about your tupper and not stop. The more attention, the better.

What Fede said, honestly the more attention you give to them the happier they will be and the better off they will end up.

When you say you can't seem to stay in touch, you mean with the people you are trying to talk to?

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

Yes i meant with other people. There's actually a new problem occuring though. Last night i was watching t.v. (tulpa still in mind) when it just...Disappered? I felt like i completely lost contact with my tulpa. So in a panic i turned off the t.v. and started to concentrate on him but i could'nt feel as much of a connection as i did when i started working on him. He was still in my mind but it felt like he was pulling away from me which was really strange. Is it normal for a tulpa to just sort of leave like that? because i spent alot of time on this and i'd hate to do something wrong and have this all go to waste...

Guest Albatross_

It occurs. It's happened to me, Hannibal, and a lot of other people.

Also, I'll take the liberty to quote Dane's guide:

"Now, based on the guides and all the information, here's something you shouldn't ask, mostly because there is no straight answer, for one, and secondly it gets pretty annoying.

Is (insert thing related to creation) normal?

NOTHING is normal when you're talking about tulpae. Everyone's experience is going to be different; ergo we can't tell you what's normal and what's not. Chances are you're going to be told just to roll with it, so stop asking. It's your mind, not ours, you're the one that's going to know if something is normal or not."

Okay thank you, This was really worrying me. I always feel like everything I do has to be perfect to the rules. I guess I should just stop freaking out so much heh..