Questions, and thoughts on process that's going to be used on creation

Hello! I've been studying and preparing what I'm going to be doing with my tulpa for the past couple of months or so, questioning whether I'm ready and also making sure I can grasp everything as much as possible. Below is my schedule that I'm going to be using for the whole process. I'd like your opinion, what's missing, in your opinion if anything is patchy or should be changed, etc etc etc. Afterwards, I also got a few questions on tulpas as a whole so I know for sure what I'm doing.

Scheduling:

First Day: I was going to do a sort of "Introduction" sort of thing, where I visualize both of us in a void of sorts. I'd say who I was, that were going to be companions, and that we would work together to bring them into being. I'd chat about all of this for a while, 30 minutes in the very least, then say I'm going to begin forcing their personality(I'm going to be using the orb method, symbolizing and the like). After doing all the traits and feeling satisfied, I'd say I'm going to leave, that I can't wait to see them again, and end the session. This will all be done in a void like setting.

Onward days (each session will be a hour long, one every day): I will continue working on the personality until I feel it's done. I will also look at their form and loosely work on seeing it well in my minds eye. On top of all of this, I shall be passively doing narration outside the session whenever I remember and have the time too. Still done in a void like setting.

Onward days(Finished personality): I'm now completely working on seeing their form well, and active/passive narration. I am now doing active forcing/narration in the wonderland. Once they start responding and we start making progress, we'll work on parallel processing and also possibly improving visualization skills overall for the wonderland.

That's it. Am I missing anything? Any exercises you would recommend? Etc Etc?

QUESTIONS:

1. In a lot of guides when it says to improve on seeing their form good, it says to be able too from every angle. But, doing so means moving their body, rotating them, or switching the perspective like a camera going through pictures. Wouldn't this be considered puppeting?

2. My mind is always saying stuff on its own without me trying to. From random words to whole sentences. Even when I quiet my mind and try to let things go on their own it'll say random things. This makes me feel waiting for a response and knowing it was them seems impossible. Even if I reached a state of meditation and would await for their response, my mind would begin saying things on its own simply because that what I'm hoping for from them. How can I eradicate this? Same with puppeting too. They would begin doing things senselessly or maybe one limb would begin violently moving off hinges and I know its because my mind knows what I'm hoping for again and is making it do things on its own.

3. Similar question from above. Always on these forums it says to give responses the benefit of the doubt and always assume it was their response, but what do you do when a majority of it truly isn't?

4. When not using parroting/puppeting for your tulpa, what do you do when imagining them? Simply them standing straight and still?

4. There's probably gonna be more questions I have simply in the next few days or so. Should I post it in this thread, or make a new one?

Sorry if this is so lengthy, and thank you so much for any responses!

Host: Jade

Tulpa: Star

"Nature does not recognize good and evil. It only recognizes balance and imbalance." -Walter Bishop, Fringe

It looks like what you have so far for your schedule is fine. An introductory session is very common and I've seen it recommended in a lot of guides (it's also something that I tend to recommend to newcomers when they don't know how to start things off or can't think of the first words they'll direct), so it's good that you did that. For everything else, yes, it looks like you have the right idea as to what to do. Keep in mind, however, that this is your experience -- you don't have to follow anything word-by-word, you're fit to do some experimentation, etc.

1. In a lot of guides when it says to improve on seeing their form good, it says to be able too from every angle. But, doing so means moving their body, rotating them, or switching the perspective like a camera going through pictures. Wouldn't this be considered puppeting?

No, I don't think that what you'd be doing here, rotating your mental camera, would be puppeting. Puppeting is where you consciously/purposefully control the tulpa's form.

2. My mind is always saying stuff on its own without me trying to. From random words to whole sentences. Even when I quiet my mind and try to let things go on their own it'll say random things. This makes me feel waiting for a response and knowing it was them seems impossible. Even if I reached a state of meditation and would await for their response, my mind would begin saying things on its own simply because that what I'm hoping for from them. How can I eradicate this? Same with puppeting too. They would begin doing things senselessly or maybe one limb would begin violently moving off hinges and I know its because my mind knows what I'm hoping for again and is making it do things on its own.

Intrusive thoughts aren't uncommon in the slightest. These thoughts are sporadic and meaningless, so the best you can do is acknowledge that it happened and bring your focus back to what you were doing. And I don't think you should worry about not knowing if it's them or not - both emotional and vocal responses are supposed to feel "alien".

3. Similar question from above. Always on these forums it says to give responses the benefit of the doubt and always assume it was their response, but what do you do when a majority of it truly isn't?

Not every response you get is going to be from your tulpa. I think the point there was to treat responses as if they came from your tulpa.

4. When not using parroting/puppeting for your tulpa, what do you do when imagining them? Simply them standing straight and still?

Sure, just have them sit still or something like that. It's not that big of a deal as far as I know.

5. There's probably gonna be more questions I have simply in the next few days or so. Should I post it in this thread, or make a new one?

If you think that these questions are hefty enough to deserve their own thread, go for it. Also, just as a suggestion, I would recommend using the search function if you haven't already. You'll find that some of the questions you might want to ask have been answered in older threads.

If you move the form of your tulpa to do so it would be considered puppeting, but there is no reason why you shouldn't do this for visualisation matters. (You could also just move around your tulpa without moving it, if you prefer it). It won't hurt if you imagine how your tulpa walks next to you, or how it would look with different expressions just to get an idea about it. What you shouldn't do is to control the form of your tulpa on purpose when you're really interacting with it. Also there is a big chance that you feel like you're the one puppeting your tulpa, when it starts to move on it's own. It is basically the same with vocality, so unless you didn't do it on purpose, you should assume that it was the action of your tulpa. If try to prevent yourself from moving your tulpa, you may prevent your tulpa from moving on its own aswell. Same counts for the voice. You mostly will feel a splitsecond befor your tulpa talks, what it is going to say.

Intrusive thoughts like you described are a problem, but you can just try to ignore them. About you awaiting responsens: Just don't. Don't focus on the voice of your tulpa expecting responses, focus on your whole tulpa instead (everything it is made of, its character, its essence, just all of it). You will get stronger and more clear responses this way. If you have serious troubles with it, ask your tulpa something and be busy with something else while you're waiting for a response, like reading something or drawing or something like that, so you're not busy with waiting for a random response.

"But what do you do when a majority of it truly isn't?"

Then what? I understand your doubts, hell i've big problems with this myself, but there is simply no real problem if it was not really your tulpa answering. You just can't be sure about it, that's really all. If your tulpa is uncomfortable with it you surely will get something like "Hey, this wasn't me!" or a feeling expressing this from your tulpa. Also you can keep asking your tulpa, if it really was its response. There isn't much you can do about it, but doubt will just prevent your tulpa from easy developing further.

Well this is really up to you. You should keep narrating to your tulpa, telling it basically everything you've in mind like you would with a friend. You can imagine them sitting next to you, or walking next to you without really active puppeting it. You could watch a show with it and talk about it with your tulpa. Take a nice bath with it and let your thoughts just drift away. Stuff like this, until your tulpa is capable of communicating with you in some way. (Doesn't need to be vocal).

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.