Melisandre

Melisandre and Patrick do beautiful, beautiful things.

Sorry for being out of topic but I got a question. Melisandre, are you somehow inspired in the Game Of Thrones character or just share the same name?

Yes, my username is inspired by the Game of Thrones character. Firebrand had a bet with Patrick over when someone would ask that. :) I used it because I do relate to the character as a whole.

Not to mention, I have a whole bunch of infernal-based tulpae in my head. Only fitting.

This is an exciting read

And thank you for commenting on the thread, both of you. All of us appreciate it. :)

The Infernal Collective (my system):

• Patrick Andersen (based off the character from MLAndersen0, but more cool and less stabby)
  • Firebrand (based off the character from Tribetwelve, who appears to be more like the main character than his canon counterpart is)
  • Ellpagg from The Arkn Mythos, who is pretty much just a giant damn nerd

Day 13: The Infernal Collective writes a Progress Report

Hello, readers! How's it been going? We've been doing wonderfully these past few days. Viridian Forest is doing well lately, I've been making a bit of a garden around the Giant Tree that I live in. I wish I could draw it, it looks so beautiful and lush. One day I'll ask Melisandre if she could give us a sketchbook. One day~ Anyway, I've been practicing violin quite a bit. Getting pretty good at it, though I doubt I could replicate it on the host's hands because she doesn't know music notes. *shrugs* I guess that's it for me, I'll pass it over to Firebrand.

Hey-o! The Infernus is completely wonderful so far, I'm very happy with how I'm ruling it. There's all sorts of colorful inhabitants in this world. Lots and lots like the demon girl that lives down near the castle. She visits often, but I don't know what her name is. I ought to give her some cookies next time she visits and ask her. Ah! Almost forgot! I'm dating someone in Melisandre's Mindscape. Their name is Priory Dawnkeep. She's lovely, she has these light orange locks that curl and burn. She's like fire. Maybe that's why I like her?? Aw, shit, I've probably exceeded my paragraph time. Alright. Peace out, and have a good one! May I introduce you to Ellpagg, Arkn Lord of Time, Madness, and Beetles!

Hi, I guess? Well, Firebrand just introduced me. I'm going to be perfectly honest here, I have no idea what to say at all. I think I'll talk about my wonderland?? It's a replica of the Golden City, where I grew up. It's pretty empty - haven't bothered to populate it yet, but I'll get around to it at some point. We played Truth or Dare today, by the way. Thirty minutes of solid tulpaforging - not bad, Melisandre, not bad at all. It was also really dirty and really fun. I liked it. See you around? See you around.

tl;dr the System talks about many things

• Patrick Andersen (based off the character from MLAndersen0, but more cool and less stabby)
  • Firebrand (based off the character from Tribetwelve, who appears to be more like the main character than his canon counterpart is)

fun (really don't know what to say just letting you know i keep reading your PRs)

if we had an upvote button that would be nice, but i don't think phpbb does that

Day 14: Things We Have Learned on Vacation

1. Don't try and switch around cousins. They will know something is up.
  2. I am never letting Firebrand switch around any of my relatives ever again.
  3. Ellpagg is the only nice and/or sane one when it comes to switching.

These all come from actual incidents that have happened. sigh I just want this vacation to end currently. Hasn't been pretty and I've got so little time to tulpaforce. I'm hoping when I get home we can start working on it again. At least I learned a lesson?

Oh, and one last thing. Never tell your cousins you have tulpas. It never ends well.

I thought they were nice, if not a little immature. Even though they threatened to punch us in the face if we try to explain again.

I tried to write them a note explaining but that just made it even worse.

We aren't letting them out around cousins again.

Day 14: Things We Have Learned on Vacation

1. Don't try and switch around cousins. They will know something is up.
  2. I am never letting Firebrand switch around any of my relatives ever again.
  3. Ellpagg is the only nice and/or sane one when it comes to switching.

These all come from actual incidents that have happened. sigh I just want this vacation to end currently. Hasn't been pretty and I've got so little time to tulpaforce. I'm hoping when I get home we can start working on it again. At least I learned a lesson?

Oh, and one last thing. Never tell your cousins you have tulpas. It never ends well.

I thought they were nice, if not a little immature. Even though they threatened to punch us in the face if we try to explain again.

I tried to write them a note explaining but that just made it even worse.

We aren't letting them out around cousins again.

Update: Things got better with the cousin situation! The cousins have accepted my tulpas and joke around with them constantly.

Way to go!

You're a cool dude, by the way. Thanks for commenting on the Progress Reports regularly, it inspires us to write more of these regularly.

Day 15: Our Favorite Little Egg Remembers Some Things, Firebrand Keeps Fucking Around, and Patrick is doing Just Fine

We're doing ok! We got back from vacation and are back onto a regular forcing schedule.

Ellpagg has been remembering some stuff from his childhood. It's pretty cute, and we love hearing stuff from his life in the Golden City. He sings us all of these drinking songs from Arkn pubs, and he told us a while back that his parents used to call him a little Egg or Eggpeg.

Firebrand, on the other hand, is still dating that girl Priory. She's stunning. A little spitfire just like 'Sandre. I love her too much to let her go. He's ruling the Infernus with someone else from the Arkn Mythos as his advisor.(Persophelus Redgrave, if anyone is interested.) Redgrave is basically an NPC, not an tulpa. Ellpagg doesn't like him being there, though. It's because of personal

history between him and Redgrave.

Firebrand has also taken up veil/belly dancing, which makes me laugh. He has a silk dancing outfit that doesn't leave much to the imagination. Patrick plays violin while Firebrand dances. We love watching his twists and leaps and turns.

Patrick is doing ok. He's been helping us all out, each in different ways.

And finally, we have an official insignia to use for our system!

It's down below, if anybody's interested in using it for stuff related to us. We fell in love with the design.

tumblr_oaioir9Hx51vpo0leo1_r1_250.png.d3f4e9e83a8de631127c6f5b95f4e38e.png