never realized

EleanorNaomi

I know this may sound stupid and stuff but iv... had imaginary friends for a long time. ones that could talk in my head and i could feel them but never see them. I just recently learned of tulpa's and wanted to try it so i started creating Sam. but it seems my very close imaginary friend has been trying to take over Sam and send him away. i wounder if i could have been creating tulpa's with out knowing but because i never believed they were truly real and i could never see them that was the reason i never did. Iv always been sickly specially when i was younger and i was different because of the dead people i could see so i never had friends that's why i created them. i just think maybe i already have a tulpa hes getting upset im trying to create Sam, my imaginary friend has done most of the steps but i cant see him. im not sure if he is or not but all i know he is forbidding me from creating Sam.

Name of tulpa: Master

working on: Narration and Voice

I cant call Sam anymore master wont let me and its like Sam has disappeared. Master is already visualized, able to touch, seems to know more then i do, talk perfectly, and show emotion.

Name of tulpa: Master

working on: Narration and Voice

EleanorNaomi, it seems like this imaginary friend you are talking about is Tulpa material already. Is it "master" you were referring to in your last post?

How is his personality? How long does he exist? How audible is his voice in the real world? (can you hear him in your head audibly?)

It might be possible to impose him, but he doesn't really seem to be the most affable person. Besides, he wants your whole attention and doesn't want to share.

If you want to create "Sam" you will either have to get rid of Master, or just ignore him. (Even though that could have consequences)

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto