Nate and Kate's doodle dump

TulpaCouple

tumblr_mcl5lzbt9f1rf4bqco1_r1_1280.jpg

Nate is very excited to have finally finished this. Since Jaden has been going crazy over this show, he drew this as a gift. A fun idea, the gunmen are based on us and the tulpae are the ones in the cockpit. Jaden always brought up the similarities to possession, so we thought that was pretty fun. Riding in the host's body I guess haha.

(Man Jaden, you are really into this, look at that expression!)

Can you tell me, what software you use for drawing, nate?

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Paint tool SAI! It's a smaller program than photoshop and the lines seem to come out a lot smoother because of it. It has fewer options as far as image editing and is primarily about the drawing itself, and I think it's simplicity is nice in that regard. I usually go into photoshop for final touches though.

Paint tool SAI! It's a smaller program than photoshop and the lines seem to come out a lot smoother because of it. It has fewer options as far as image editing and is primarily about the drawing itself, and I think it's simplicity is nice in that regard. I usually go into photoshop for final touches though.

is it freeware?

Ayo grill how you be?

No, but last I checked it was only 50 dollars if you do buy it. There's a free trial you can keep forever but it just doesn't allow you to save your layers(saves as jpeg, not SAI or PSD files) but that's fine.

It's also a pretty easy to find torrent. Eh.

No, but last I checked it was only 50 dollars if you do buy it. There's a free trial you can keep forever but it just doesn't allow you to save your layers(saves as jpeg, not SAI or PSD files) but that's fine.

It's also a pretty easy to find torrent. Eh.

>dat feel when i got no moonay.

mum and dad wont let me earn anything, and its really hard for me to get a job. also they wont ever let me get a paypal or something

because they know that i will use it for shady stuff

Ayo grill how you be?

Definitely trying this. The drawing tablet i ordered will hopefully arrive tomorrow :>

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.